Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today Show MSNBC.COM Brownie the cat survives arrow shot to head (graphic picture)

bishtw

How eff'd are some people in the world, I mean really? I have my own cat that looks a lot like this one and I would catch the s.o.b. that had done this I would shot him in the balls with rock salt.

de3dd00bhmedium1.jpg

updated 6:28 p.m. ET, Thurs., Sept . 3, 2009

Maybe cats really do have nine lives! Brownie, a 4-year-old feline in Indiana, found himself the target of abuse when someone shot an arrow through his head.

"It entered above his right eye," Monroe County Humane Association's CEO Sarah Hayes tells PEOPLE Pets. "And came out near the opposite ear. Miraculously, it did not go through his skull."

Brownie, an outdoor cat who disappeared for a few days from his home in Bloomington, Ind., returned to his owner, Dillon Eads, 83, last week, seemingly unaware that something had happened to him.

"It's just broke my heart," a tearful Eads said of first seeing Brownie, in an interview with Fox 59 in Indianapolis.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32680359/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/

Click link for the reat of the article

I don't think it's impossible. Most people suck at shooting arrows.

IN this world yes there is very little that is impossible. I however believe that the idea that this was somehow an accident to be a theory that is HIGHLY improbable.No I think somebody purposely commited this despicable act and I'll be retaining that opinion til someone disproves it to my satisfaction.

Archived