Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail to the Redskins Instrumental Ringtone

Obibyn23

I want to say thanks to Obibyn23 for trying to send it to me on my phone, but i guess it doesnt like mp3's. I always thought it did *shrug* but if anyone has nextel and has this is wav format, could you possibly send it to me? PM me for my #, TIA!!

No need. Just use this site to convert it (for free), then one of the phone uploader sites (or whatever) to get it to your phone.

No need. Just use this site to convert it (for free), then one of the phone uploader sites (or whatever) to get it to your phone.

I did that but with the version chicken posted, i actually love that version of HTTR, i then uploaded it to the site the OP posted, but forgot that sending to "sprint" doesnt work on my nextel/sprint phone, grrrrr could someone dl this version i uploaded here http://www.cellsea.com/ringtone/detail/RT4aa03a196055f.htm# and send it to me via text? thanks! these ringtones are a PITA for me and i never mess with them because of it, but would love to have this one on my phone...TIA!

I used this site to make my own ringtone for the fight song...www.makeownringtone.com...just download your song,upload to site...cut it to the size you want then send it by email to your phone. Save it and make it your ringtone and your done....Works with any song on your computer....hope this helps
Your link doesnt work

It's www.makeownringtone.com I've never used the site, so I can't comment on it. However, that's the correct link.

• 6 months later...

Archived