Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins will make the playoffs!

Killbox

This is my first post of the new season, but they will find a way.

I was caught up in all the negativity around here for a while, but I've got a whole new mindset going forward. The Skins will gel and make a run at this season.

Anything is possible look at the Cardinals

but if we make the playoffs:

1) OL has to stay healthy or quality depth has to step up

2) Portis needs another back to keep him fresh

3) The coaches have to give this other back(Betts, Mason, Cartwright, Aldridge) meaningful carries/touches

3) The passing game has to become more dynamic

A- Jason has to take the next step

B- Zorn needs to stay aggressive and creative

C-One of if not both of the 'redshirt' receivers have to step up

4) Special Teams must improve Punting/FGs/PR

5) Defense just needs to do what it does

*Although a few more turnovers wouldn't hurt

*Tryon and Barnes must be ready to play and play well

If all these things happen we could go to the playoffs and make a run

... I really think that we take it to the G-men in the 1st game of the season. If we can stay healthy on the O-line, I really think we go 10-6 or 11-5 and make the playoffs.

I sure hope so. I will be at that game. The Redskins are 2 and 6 vs. The Giants in games I have attended at the Meadowlands, and I wasn't at the last two.

They are 2 and 0 vs. The Jets.

Chargers??? I know they're in a bad division and managed to get in last year despite all logic, but I don't think they're a lock like the rest of those teams you mentioned...

Of course they are. Denver isn't getting in. Kansas City isn't. Oakland DEFINITELY isn't getting in. You do know division winners get in, right? :)

And you're living in dreamland. Negative Nancy? It's called being a realist.

why am i living in dreamland? i made no predictions as to whether or not we will make the playoffs....

i guess your approach to being a fan is to not get your hopes up so if we don't make it you won't be disappointed? pretty weak

why am i living in dreamland? i made no predictions as to whether or not we will make the playoffs....

i guess your approach to being a fan is to not get your hopes up so if we don't make it you won't be disappointed? pretty weak

What is weak is that you are such a ***** that you won't make a prediction, but you'll call me out on my post?

Yeah, now I am questioning your manhood.

You're pathetic. :thumbsup:

What is weak is that you are such a ***** that you won't make a prediction, but you'll call me out on my post?

Yeah, now I am questioning your manhood.

You're pathetic. :thumbsup:

i didn't say i wouldn't i just said i hadn't done it yet...

i think we'll finish 2nd in the division behind the giants and make the playoffs... 10-6 sounds right to me

you are way too sensitive with what people say on here... maybe second guessing yourself?

i didn't say i wouldn't i just said i hadn't done it yet...

i think we'll finish 2nd in the division behind the giants and make the playoffs... 10-6 sounds right to me

you are way too sensitive with what people say on here... maybe second guessing yourself?

Ah, so your strategy is to wait to answer the OP until someone calls you out on it?

Brilliant.

Ah, so your strategy is to wait to answer the OP until someone calls you out on it?

Brilliant.

who cares when i make a prediction? you pushed me for it, so i replied...

you need to stop the trolling, man... you really aren't adding any value to the thread here.

My prediction: 7-9, no playoffs, last in the NFC East. We will have a good defense, decent running game, average special teams, and horrendous passing offense.

This will be the last year we will see Jason Campbell as a Redskin. Zorn will have a 50/50 chance of surviving this year.

Of course I HOPE that I'm wrong, but I think this is a realistic view.

Your first post was a pisspoor reply to my prediction. You couldn't even be bothered to answer the OP until being called out. Trolling? Go look in the mirror brother.

You're laughable. :hysterical:

i guess anyone that differs in opinion with you is laughable, huh? you have way too many aggression issues going on here, man....

my post wasn't that bad... it basically called you out b/c i didn't agree with you, thought you were being overly hard on the team, and generally giving yourself no reason to be excited about the season... which flies in the face of your username... victory or death? please..... looks like you're predicting death....

and since you've used every synonym for 'ridiculous' in what you have called me... including 'questioning my manhood' which makes absolutely no sense... i'll call you comical and out of control with your emotions... it's just a difference of opinion, brother

My prediction: 7-9, no playoffs, last in the NFC East. We will have a good defense, decent running game, average special teams, and horrendous passing offense.

This will be the last year we will see Jason Campbell as a Redskin. Zorn will have a 50/50 chance of surviving this year.

Considering Friday Nights game, how is it realistic?

Too many people on here claiming to be fans, that are essentially rooting against.

If what you say is true, and you were the head coach, how would you attempt to remedy it?

Archived