Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins will make the playoffs!

Killbox

i'll take that as a concession on your part that i'm right...
:hysterical: You're hilarious!
i hope that wasn't too big of a word for you... it means i'm right and you're wrong and you agree
What's next, are you going to go nah nah nah and run away? Perhaps sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling la la la? Who exactly is adding nothing to the thread again? :hysterical:

Good times. Good times.

In the meantime, this little tiff is taking away from the thread, if you want to man up (now I know that will be difficult for you, but you can do it :thumbsup:) let's take it to PM.

We were 6-2 last year. So, even if we get to that record again, I won't be satisfied. We have to finish the deal.

I think Cliffbattles was saying that we have to start 6-2 in order to finish 11-5 with our difficult 2nd half schedule.

I'm not too excited about preseason game #4. I am anxiously awaiting cut day, but even more excited for a chance at revenge against the Giants. I won't be absolutely crushed if we lose, but if the team doesn't play like it is personal and their manhood is on the line, then I will be pissed. You can't have a division rival physically own you the way the Giants have been recently.

I think we are going to pound them.

I think Cliffbattles was saying that we have to start 6-2 in order to finish 11-5 with our difficult 2nd half schedule.

I'm not too excited about preseason game #4. I am anxiously awaiting cut day, but even more excited for a chance at revenge against the Giants. I won't be absolutely crushed if we lose, but if the team doesn't play like it is personal and their manhood is on the line, then I will be pissed. You can't have a division rival physically own you the way the Giants have been recently.

I think we are going to pound them.

Yeah, I know that's what he was saying. But that's just my take on it. No one should really get too excited if we get to that record again. And if I remember correctly, the schedule in the first half is easier than the last 8 games.

:hysterical: You're hilarious!

What's next, are you going to go nah nah nah and run away? Perhaps sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling la la la? Who exactly is adding nothing to the thread again? :hysterical:

Good times. Good times.

In the meantime, this little tiff is taking away from the thread, if you want to man up (now I know that will be difficult for you, but you can do it :thumbsup:) let's take it to PM.

oh i thought it was a blast, too... if you want to PM me feel free... i'm waiting... though i'm not sure why you would be scared to just say it on here.... and i'm still confused as to what any of this has to do with 'manhood'.... you seem to have an issue with that since you keep coming back to it..

Oh boy. This is actually disappointing considering the participants. I see the kids have been shooting spit balls at each other. This really should never have gone this far. Right guys? Right.
My apologies, I knew this thread was going off course and attempted to move the problem to PMs.

And, well, you can see the results... :rolleyes:

My apologies, I knew this thread was going off course and attempted to move the problem to PMs.

And, well, you can see the results... :rolleyes:

yes, you were so cordial and looked to resolve the issue the entire time :rolleyes:... and my apologies as well... i really shouldn't have associated myself with something like that...

what's the saying? "who's the bigger fool? the fool himself or the one who argues with the fool?" let's just squash it

Archived