Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The boy with a thorn in his side

spjunkies

I took a girl out to Lucky Strikes last Friday and I guess that went pretty well since she was crazy enough to want a second date. The only thing is that it's going to be a little difficult because she's from D.C. and I normally don't date girls from this area so that eliminates the museums and normal cheesy things like that.

The place has to be metro accessible and I'd prefer not to spend more than $70 between the two of us.

Normally I'm pretty good at coming up with these things, but my brain is not helping me at all this time :doh:

So I turn to the only people who's opinion I value :)

Thanks

cooking someone dinner is a bit much for a 2nd date imo. That comes later. It is a nice/impressive thing to do though. Bowling is a good first date because you're actively doing something where conversation isn't forced...that was a good move. Movies are bad because you really can't talk at all. I wouldn't really say museums are "cheesy" even if you're from D.C. The Spy museum for instance.

I just came across this article the other day though..there may be some ideas in there you could use.

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/relationship-issues/articles/cheap-date-ideas

watch the slides. Some of them were kinda lame..but a few could be useful.

cooking someone dinner is a bit much for a 2nd date imo. That comes later. It is a nice/impressive thing to do though. Bowling is a good first date because you're actively doing something where conversation isn't forced...that was a good move. Movies are bad because you really can't talk at all. I wouldn't really say museums are "cheesy" even if you're from D.C. The Spy museum for instance.

I just came across this article the other day though..there may be some ideas in there you could use.

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/relationship-issues/articles/cheap-date-ideas

watch the slides. Some of them were kinda lame..but a few could be useful.

Very nice :cheers:

Oh and we didn't bowl :pint::pint::pint::pint::2drunks:

Royal Palace is near Dupont metro. :)

Seriously though, Jazz in the Garden is money. Take a bottle of wine down there and then grab a late dinner.

Oooh I like this idea. So they just let you roll in there with a wine bottle? no problems?

Take her to a Nats game.

I was thinking of this, but those losers are out of town for like a week.

Sex is a cheap 2nd date.....free actually.....unless that's her profession ;)

Get this.... I tried to go in for a kiss (too soon) and she told me that she was practicing celibacy, but I could kiss her cheek :insane:

I thought I was cooked until I got an e-mail saying that she would like to go out again.

Get this.... I tried to go in for a kiss (too soon) and she told me that she was practicing celibacy, but I could kiss her cheek :insane:

I thought I was cooked until I got an e-mail saying that she would like to go out again.

Maybe this time she'll take you to 2nd base, and let you hold hands ??

:silly:

I swear this **** could only happen to me :doh:

I KNEW something was missing from the date, when you posted in the Random Thought Thread that the date went well, but you posted it at like 730pm.

I was thinking, "Couldn't have been THAT great, if you're back so early on a Saturday nite" :laugh:

I hope you have enough ideas now, because I fear that this thread just changed topics. :)

Archived