Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marshall on Denver's Scouting team

bishtw

The man is going to force himself out of Denver. Just hope he stays away from the NFCE...i don't care where he ends up other than that.

McDaniels is going to take so much heat for a long time if the broncos stink it up this year.

ESPN just reported that Marshall isn't even close to learning the playbook, assigned to practice squad.

Not on ESPN.com yet so no link, it was a ticker on the TV.

That can't be the case, if he was on the PS, then any team could offer him a contract to be on their active roster.....

He's not eligible for the practice squad so this can't be true, also if this were true he'd be able to sign with any other team.
That can't be the case, if he was on the PS, then any team could offer him a contract to be on their active roster.....

I was thinking the same thing. Besides, they don't set the practice squads until after final cuts. This is bogus.

Yet despite that, the Broncos know they better not keep him there. Say whatever you want about Marshall but he's the teams' best receiver. McDaniels is running this My Way or The HighWay type of camp and he's losing all the great players he had. :helmet:

McDaniels is going to take so much heat for a long time if the broncos stink it up this year.

I doubt he makes it the entire season... Actually i only see them going about 2-6 in the first 8 weeks. Their schedule is BRUTAL after week 3.

1 Sun Sep.13 at Cincinnati Paul Brown Stadium 1:00 PM EDT CBS

2 Sun Sep.20 VS. CLEVELAND INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MDT CBS

3 Sun Sep.27 at Oakland McAfee Coliseum 1:15 PM PDT CBS

4 Sun Oct. 4 VS. DALLAS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MDT FOX

5 Sun Oct.11 VS. NEW ENGLAND INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MDT CBS

6 Mon Oct.19 at San Diego Qualcomm Stadium 5:30 PM PDT ESPN

7 BYE WEEK

8 Sun Nov. 1 at Baltimore M&T Bank Stadium 1:00 PM EST CBS

Archived