Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The PGA Championship

skinfan2k

Tiger will win.

HAHAHAHAHA

He'll make a mistake.

While the days of Tigers competitor's melting down and putting up 77s on Sunday, Tiger usually gets it done.

HAHAHAHAHA

He is edging all of his putts

You could say the same for EVERY GOLFER that played this week. It doesn't just happen to Tiger.

I don't think so either, but these guys always seem to pull a double bogey to bail Tiger out in close matches.

HAHAHAHAHA

Tiger will not choke on 18. He is in game mode now.

HAHAHAHAHA! Who choked?

Tiger will birdie this hole and a playoff will come

HAHAHAHA

What a clutch shot by Yang on the 18th hole. I don't think most people realize how tough it is to hit a shot out of the 1st cut of rough, over a tree, within a few feet of a tight pin location - to win your 1st major going head to head against Tiger Woods, no less.

Yeah, Tiger had a pretty bad round, but in my view, Yang earned the Championship with that shot.

Why do you feel so great?

Tiger lost. He choked. He had a 2 shot lead entering the round. He lost by 3. He got beat by the 110th ranked player in the world in the final round of a major championship. He shot a 75. Yang shot a 70. Tiger bogeyed the last two holes(CHOKE!). The announcers were speechless. Need more examples? LOL

Tiger lost. He choked. He had a 2 shot lead entering the round. He lost by 3. He got beat by the 110th ranked player in the world in the final round of a major championship. He shot a 75. Yang shot a 70. Tiger bogeyed the last two holes(CHOKE!). The announcers were speechless. Need more examples? LOL

Just wondering why someone else's misfortune could make you so happy. Were you dating Elin Nordegren before Tiger met her or something?

Just wondering why someone else's misfortune could make you so happy. We're you dating Elin Nordegren before Tiger met her or something?

I wanted to ask the same thing.. Is your life that pathetic you wish others to fail too? All of us in this thread want to see great sports and great athletes do what they do best

Just wondering why someone else's misfortune could make you so happy. We're you dating Elin Nordegren before Tiger met her or something?

Yep. Also, listening to the announcers lovefest of Tiger just gets on my nerves. And listening to people who "watch" golf yet can't name 10 golfers other than Tiger. Tiger choked away an 18, 36, and 54 hole lead. :rotflmao: :nana: Here Tiger...this is for you :2ndplace:

I wanted to ask the same thing.. Is your life that pathetic you wish others to fail too? All of us in this thread want to see great sports and great athletes do what they do best
I know how he feels. Really.

I get the same feeling after Ohio State blows it every year.

:rotflmao: :nana: Poor Tiger choked. It's okay guys. It really is.

Archived