Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick's Possible First Game..vs the Skins?

NoVaSkins21

:laugh:

You said it so I don't have to say it for you....

Oooh, burn. Not really. People treat animals too well in this country.

Vick was killing those dogs while I watched him play. How did my relationship with Michael Vick change when that info was made public? Zilch. I still viewed him as a great mobile QB with limited passing ability. He's not my dog-sitter. He's my entertainment.

Oooh, burn. Not really. People treat animals too well in this country.

Vick was killing those dogs while I watched him play. How did my relationship with Michael Vick change when that info was made public? Zilch. I still viewed him as a great mobile QB with limited passing ability. He's not my dog-sitter. He's my entertainment.

I wasn't going for a "burn". I think it's kind of sad that your moral compass is so ****ed up that you think torturing and killing animals isn't a "big deal".

I wasn't going for a "burn". I think it's kind of sad that your moral compass is so ****ed up that you think torturing and killing animals isn't a "big deal".

Unless you're a vegan, I don't want to hear it. My moral compass is just fine and it's not messed up just 'cause you love dogs. The act of torturing and killing dogs IS reprehensible, but not criminal in my book. The dogs were the victims and do they have rights? If they do, then that's crud.

I cant believe in his first season back hes going to ATL Dec 6th. Falcons fans are mentioning payback. Which is stupid. If Vick didn't partake in dogfighting. THey would have never discovered Mike Smith. Not picked up Michael Turner. And Matt Ryan would have never been their QB and their team would not have had the great future they seem to have in front of them. Payback for Vick?? I think Falcons fans should Praise him for Dogfighting cause im pretty sure they'd be stuck as an 8-8, 7-9,-9-7 team if he was still on that team.

The act of torturing and killing dogs IS reprehensible, but not criminal in my book.

:rubeyes:

Man, I just don't really know what to say.

and in regards to the vegan thing, yeah..those animals are being killed, but they're being put to use. Whether or not that use is necessary ... we'll save that for another thread. But brutally torturing of the dogs was for sheer entertainment and profit which absolutely is, and rightfully so, a crime.

:rubeyes:

Man, I just don't really know what to say.

and in regards to the vegan thing, yeah..those animals are being killed, but they're being put to use. Whether or not that use is necessary ... we'll save that for another thread. But brutally torturing of the dogs was for sheer entertainment and profit which absolutely is, and rightfully so, a crime.

People beat each other silly in UFC fights all the time for sheer entertainment and sport. Im not saying I dont agree with you that he should have been punished but your argument is weak. And to say they are being put to use is weak too. So if he ate the dogs after he killed them, everything would be ok right?

No, not really. There's a very huge difference between shooting a dear dead, or shooting a turkey dead, taking it home and eating it for dinner and forcing dogs to fight each other, torturing them over a long period of time and abusing them, then killing them and eating them.

And in regards to UFC... you're really using that as part of your argument? Those are people, people who can decide for themselves. People who WILLINGLY, on their own free will, put themselves into that situation. Not dogs, who are at the mercy of twisted human beings.

People beat each other silly in UFC fights all the time for sheer entertainment and sport. Im not saying I dont agree with you that he should have been punished but your argument is weak. And to say they are being put to use is weak too. So if he ate the dogs after he killed them, everything would be ok right?

Dumbest . . . argument . . . ever.

Dumbest . . . argument . . . ever.

Explain? People are beating each other unconscious for sport. The major difference here is people are consenting to it. How do you get consent from an animal? I know there are other issues surrounding what he did but your argument was doing this for sheer entertainment and profit was a crime. Im just saying humans beat each other senseless for sheer entertainment and profit as well. Its not that far fetched that people would use animals instead.

When did the UFC fighters start electrocuting each other to death ?

I must have missed that.

Torturing a helpless being for entertainment and profit is a crime. plain and simple.

It all depends on your definition of torture. Even if you removed all the things outside of the actual fight, you would probably still call it torture but then humans punching each other until they bleed, bruise and pass out would be torture as well.

Archived