Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freakish Talent Makes Three Dallas Cowboys Stand Out

bobbee1011

None of those guys are athletic freaks. They're just good athletes. Neither Bennett or Jones were even the best athlete at their position during their draft.

I've gotta say that Ware has got to be a freakish athlete. Word is he ran a 4.3 a year or two ago. If you're 6'4 and 265 pounds and you run a 4.3, you're a freak.

Check this out:

He's as close to a freak athletically as they come for a guy his size. Just sayin...

I've gotta say that Ware has got to be a freakish athlete. Word is he ran a 4.3 a year or two ago. If you're 6'4 and 265 pounds and you run a 4.3, you're a freak.

Check this out:

He's as close to a freak athletically as they come for a guy his size. Just sayin...

Zero chance he ran a 4.3.

Take the 6-6, 265-pound Bennett, who can sink his hips to get in and out of a cut like a slot receiver. Did I mention he can contort his body to grab passes at his shoe laces or behind him with the same ease as a pass that hits him in the numbers?

So...

He can do things you would expect from a pass-catching NFL tight end?

Freaky.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=11E48595-FD14-A30E-56E5AC5505058DA6

Check out his one handed catch.

The kid is showing all the right signs right now to become a solid player in the NFL. If he can mature he will be a above average tight end in this league.

lol wrong link. ;)

this: http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=14CB805B-C8BD-D9D6-AD4E86F8FA8CC1FE

There are a lot of freakish athletes that dont amount to anything in the NFL. Congratulations to them, but its a little different making it as a starter than in some writers dreams.

Agreed. Of the 3, only Ware has proven that he is more than just a freakish athlete.

Felix and Bennett have a lot of potential, but only time will tell how that unfolds.

Archived