Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gray Lot

Howie411

I've never parked in the Gray lot before so I'm not sure of the distance, but I'd say around a mile or so.
Not even close to a mile. Maybe 1/3 of a mile from the stadium. It is just about the same distance as it is from the RV lot, with a bit more added to get around the woods.

Not even close to a mile. Maybe 1/3 of a mile from the stadium. It is just about the same distance as it is from the RV lot, with a bit more added to get around the woods.

From the map it just looked farther away. I've never parked on that side so I had no idea.

I got gray parking this year - not sure how it's going to work out. I'm hoping there's a way to cut through from gray to green, or from the bottom left point of gray to Brightseat.. not familiar with that area at all. So we'll see!

Ughh.. Had an opportunity to buy a green pass this year for a decent price on ebay. Should've done it. Wanted to see how Gray played out. Guess we'll still see. Either way, it's a game and you're at the stadium.

We can now confirm that the waitlists for stadium parking are ancient history if they're still offering passes two weeks b/f the first game to anyone w/ $350.

I waited on that list like a mutha ***** hoping to work my way up to green 2003 to 2008.

Yeah I broke down and bought the passes myself. I didn't really want to buy gray but I didn't see too many people giving up their green lot passes or red. Would have loved to have bought those off of someone, but I got gray. I will try them this year and if it doesn't work out I will not renew the gray passes.

I spoke to a ticket rep from the stadium who confirmed the grass lot is open this year, though we do not know price. Last year it was $30/game.

It was? I never heard that. I know they moved up from $20 to $25 in 2007, but I've never read a post that it was increased in 2008.

Are you sure the price moved to $30?

It was? I never heard that. I know they moved up from $20 to $25 in 2007, but I've never read a post that it was increased in 2008.

Are you sure the price moved to $30?

I'm about 95% sure it was $25.00 for the tailgate lot last year. I'm planning on parking there again this year. It a great deal.

Matt

Can't take the short cut to green. There is a ravine there. It's going to ba a long haul from the gray to the stadium.

Gray lot from the upper deck of the stadium.

592910117_fgpGe-M.jpg

Still beats the haul from the cash lots in those damn shuttles...I think?!

How long of a walk do you guys think it will be? I have Grey Lot passes.

Archived