Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Mancrush Thread

“Misdirection”

LOL good response, i got nothing back

but on that note, i'm hoping he makes the roster for real

I can't really criticize, as Mitchell's my pick for this, too. Though, neither he nor Eloi have much of a chance with Roydell Williams around.

I despise the word "mancrush." Can we come up with something else?

For the Redskins, I'd have to go with Fred Davis. I think he'll break out.

For the Ravens, I'm pretty high on Paul Kruger and Lardarius Webb (who, ironically, has a "mancrush" on Ed Reed).

1. Can you think of a better word?

2. If I were Reed I'd be making sure I always had something covering me up in the locker room.

I gotta go with Rineheart ( I have a lot of family from Iowa, plus several UNI alum), Edwin Williams, and Mike Williams. I guess my mancrush is for good depth along the Oline, cuz the Skins will probably need it at some time during the season.

1. Can you think of a better word?

2. If I were Reed I'd be making sure I always had something covering me up in the locker room.

1. >.< No, and that's the problem...

2. Lol, you don't know the half of it. How many times can he say Ed Reed in one paragraph?

“Oh, it feels strange how it worked out. I just wanted to meet Ed Reed. I went to the game, and all I wanted to do was meet Ed Reed. I really wasn’t paying attention to the game. I wanted to meet Ed Reed that bad. It was just… I just wanted to meet Ed Reed. It was a great game and everything. He had returns, he had two interceptions, but I just wanted to meet Ed Reed.” -Lardarius Webb

He's a little psycho, but that's okay...

1. >.< No, and that's the problem...

2. Lol, you don't know the half of it. How many times can he say Ed Reed in one paragraph?

He's a little psycho, but that's okay...

:hysterical:

That's borderline stalker activity. At first it seemed like he was just like Ed Reed man! Ed Reed! Then he went on and on and it got creepy. lol.

But I suppose this quote may have some merit, "Man we all gay sometimes, it's Hollywood."

One point for whoever knows that movie. Should be easy.

:hysterical:

That's borderline stalker activity. At first it seemed like he was just like Ed Reed man! Ed Reed! Then he went on and on and it got creepy. lol.

But I suppose this quote may have some merit, "Man we all gay sometimes, it's Hollywood."

One point for whoever knows that movie. Should be easy.

Lol, yeah I was kind of scared for Ed, but he's toned it down a bit now.

That doesn't sound familiar at all... uhm Brokeback Mountain? Deliverance? idk lol.

Archived