Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why would someone do this???

ljs

Things could get sticky for her. She needs to research what the law is in her state. I know VA you have to give them 30 days notice before you can put them out. Best thing she can do is put a lock on her door, get a gun and serve him with eviction papers.

:hysterical:

The best is the girl who admits she wants to try it after her b/f has shown her vids of it.

If my GF asked me to piss on her I would do it and then immediately break up with her, there is no way I could be intimate with her again, much less touch her.....That is NAAAAAASSSSTTTYYYYY!

Exactly. Are we talking about glasses or red cups being used to piss in. The pubic hair thing is bad though

I agree. When I was a teenager, we used to piss in my friend's laundry sink because he didn't want a bunch of drunks going upstairs to the kitchen, which may have awakened his parents.

The problem here is that women, again, don't understand how easy it is for men to pee, and are just downright jealous.

If my GF asked me to piss on her I would do it and then immediately break up with her, there is no way I could be intimate with her again, much less touch her.....That is NAAAAAASSSSTTTYYYYY!

But it's sterile, and maybe she likes the taste.

I agree. When I was a teenager, we used to piss in my friend's laundry sink because he didn't want a bunch of drunks going upstairs to the kitchen, which may have awakened his parents.

The problem here is that women, again, don't understand how easy it is for men to pee, and are just downright jealous.

I think her main issue besides him stealing her stuff, pubic hairs in her bed and on her bath towel- is that he pours the urine into her Kitchen sink- and doesn't rinse it. Besides, why pour it in the kitchen sink when the toilet is the same distance away from his living area? And- she keeps her favorite coffee mug by her sink- not in it. She last found the piss all over her sink- with her mug in the sink and piss all over her coffee mug. It's more than him just being lazy.

I think her main issue besides him stealing her stuff, pubic hairs in her bed and on her bath towel- is that he pours the urine into her Kitchen sink- and doesn't rinse it. Besides, why pour it in the kitchen sink when the toilet is the same distance away from his living area? And- she keeps her favorite coffee mug by her sink- not in it. She last found the piss all over her sink- with her mug in the sink and piss all over her coffee mug. It's more than him just being lazy.

haha... I was kidding when I implied that his behavior was legit. Truth of the matter is that he's probably some kind of sex pervert with a urine fetish, and gets off on shocking your lesbian friend. He probably jumps into her bed when she's gone to complete his fantasy.

She may want to call the cops first before she throws him out, just to make sure that he doesn't try something. Hope they serve piss in the looney bin.

Archived