Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking News: Steve McNair Dead ... confirmed. RIP Steve. **ATN EDITION**

_ I just read this and it seems very strange......

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,530066,00.html

The bodies were discovered Saturday afternoon by McNair's longtime friend Wayne Neeley, who said he rents the condo with McNairAaron said Neeley told authorities he went into the condo, saw McNair on the sofa and Kazemi on the floor but walked first into the kitchen before going back into the living room, where he saw the blood

Neeley then called a friend, who alerted authorities.

Other than walking in a room with two people shot up in the head and not noticing it.But to call a friend instead of 911! come on now!

what's missing? she sounds to me like a jilted lover..
Too simple.

CSI much?

Other than walking in a room with two people shot up in the head and not noticing it.But to call a friend instead of 911! come on now!

Happens quite a bit, from what I have read and what I've seen on television.

CSI much?

Happens quite a bit, from what I have read and what I've seen on television.

Well like you said Seen on TV.

Depending on the calibur of the gun...Mulitple shots to the head are pretty messy,and would be noticed right away. I have seen 1 or 2 headshots in my lifetime and they are pretty nasty...

Unless it was a small round like a 22 cal...Those i believe just bounce around in the head and shred things up.

I just saw Jeff Fisher a couple days ago and metioned it in a thread. But with the weather out here, everything has been canceled due to sandstorms.So he is still in country(baghdad)

Nothing wrong with walking into a room and seeing people and not initially noticing anything wrong. Depending on the angle of the bodies, what the guy was doing, view of the room from his vantage point and stuff like that, he could not have noticed anything wrong initially.

That he didn't immediately call 911 is bothersome.

The police comment that the gun was not "readily apparent" when police first arrived is just too vague to comment.

Did the friend touch the gun?

Did the gun fall under the coach?

My first thought was murder suicide or a jilted lover/friend of the girl was there. Just have to wait until more evidence comes out.

Also, the relationship between the two is not explained fully and leaves out to much information.

The comment that McNair's wife was very distraught also doesn't tell us anything.

Just another very sad incident. RIP McNair.

I'm not going to pretend to know all the details, but it keeps happening to people who are god gifted and work hard. It sucks when you have to feel bad for people who should be on top of the world. Even if it's the murder-suicide that all the evidence so far is pointing to, you can't tell me his success had NOTHING to do with it.

Well, obviously married 36 year-old Steve McNair gives you access to 20-year-old waitresses that married 35 year-old LKB does not have. So, in that case, his success possibly had everything to do with this.

I like to consider myself pretty jaded, but that headline this morning made me do a literal double-take. I never would have expected this.

The police comment that the gun was not "readily apparent" when police first arrived is just too vague to comment.

On ESPN News they showed a clip from a news conference of some sort and they said the gun was under the woman's body. The police did not find it right away.

This has been an unbelievably tough summer, thus far. My thoughts and prayers go out to the McNair and the NFL Family. McNair played and ruled the game like a Titan was suppose to and he'll always be remembered. :helmet:

That's a great typo!

too many amateur detectives, :doh:

there has been too little info to start making wild assumptions and speculations

Agreed.

The Norfleet guy did it. Watch and learn.

I thought it was always the butler.

Archived