Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking News: Steve McNair Dead ... confirmed. RIP Steve. **ATN EDITION**

So they think the dead girl, might be the same girl who threatened he might end up dead, because of a roofy he supposedly gave her a long time ago ?

Bizarre.....unless it really was a murder-suicide.

well..it's pure speculation at this point, but the latest i read said he had multiple shots and she only 1 to the head..maybe linked to her DUI bust earlier in the week..maybe his wife found out about her and he was going to break things off w/her and she did him in & then herself.. but again..pure speculation..and nevertheless tragic.. :(

RIP Air McNair

But the article seems to contradict itself, on one hand implying that McNair committed the murder-suicide, and at the same time, implying the girl did it. But it doesn't say either way.

oh..i'm 99% thinking that she did it.. multiple gunshots to himself after shooting her once? i think not...

oh..i'm 99% thinking that she did it.. multiple gunshots to himself after shooting her once? i think not...

That's what made me think it was her.......but at the same time, this quote makes it seem like McNair did it :

“She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this,” Norfleet said upon learning of her death. “He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect.” Though they were broken up, Norfleet said they’d been speaking a lot recently and she planned to break it off with McNair

That makes her sound like the victim, but perhaps that guy can't be trusted.

That's what made me think it was her.......but at the same time, this quote makes it seem like McNair did it :

“She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this,” Norfleet said upon learning of her death. “He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect.”

That makes her sound like the victim, but perhaps that guy can't be trusted.

well..yes..he's biased because he's the X..and i doubt he really knows what happened.. i don't think he's implied that someone else shot her.. moreso that she was jaded that he was ending things with her..hence her tragically-drastic measures..

Bad part of town - check

Underaged girl - check

Married - check

Dude was a multi millionaire. What was he thinking chasing a 20 year old skirt, while married.

wow..okay..the area the condo is in is not a 'bad part of town'..the girl is young, but not underage.. and yes..you got 1/3 right..he was married.. regardless of infidelities, he didn't deserve to die..

sympathy: harmony of or agreement in feeling, as between persons or on the part of one person with respect to another.

wow..okay..the area the condo is in is not a 'bad part of town'..the girl is young, but not underage.. and yes..you got 1/3 right..he was married.. regardless of infidelities, he didn't deserve to die..

sympathy: harmony of or agreement in feeling, as between persons or on the part of one person with respect to another.

Oh it's a shame he died.

He was in a part of town no multi millionaire married nfl player should be rolling in.

In my book she is underaged given his age.

He was old enough to know better. With his money and fame he could have had lots of options. A 20 year old waitress with nothing shouldn't have been one of them.

RIP McNair. Unfortunately in life we all make stupid mistakes.

This news truly disturbs me. You'd like to think we live in a better, more functioning society. But seemingly, and I use that loosely, when someone sees someone succeed, and work their whole lives for, they want it.

This world disgusts me.

Let a man be a man, **** pettiness.

RIP to a man who earned his spot in history.

This news truly disturbs me. You'd like to think we live in a better, more functioning society. But seemingly, and I use that loosely, when someone sees someone succeed, and work their whole lives for, they want it.

This world disgusts me.

Let a man be a man, **** pettiness.

i don't think this is a case of envy of success here.. it's jaded love..or so it seems so far..

i don't think this is a case of envy of success here.. it's jaded love..or so it seems so far..

I'm not going to pretend to know all the details, but it keeps happening to people who are god gifted and work hard. It sucks when you have to feel bad for people who should be on top of the world. Even if it's the murder-suicide that all the evidence so far is pointing to, you can't tell me his success had NOTHING to do with it.

I'm not going to pretend to know all the details, but it keeps happening to people who are god gifted and work hard. It sucks when you have to feel bad for people who should be on top of the world. Even if it's the murder-suicide that all the evidence so far is pointing to, you can't tell me his success had NOTHING to do with it.

You are correct.

He was married and bought his 20 year old girlfriend an escalade. It had everything to do with his success. :chair:

Archived