Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

Wow, this is an odd season: Skins fans are defending Campell's turnovers with his completion percentage and TDs, while Cowboys fans are defending Romo sits to pee's lack of TDs with Campbell's turnovers...

its bizzaro world!!!! Holy COW!!!!1

Actually, lets call it for what it is thru 4 games (1st quarter of the season) they both stink.....

Kolb > Romo sits to pee and JC.....:doh:

Wow, this is an odd season: Skins fans are defending Campell's turnovers with his completion percentage and TDs, while Cowboys fans are defending Romo sits to pee's lack of TDs with Campbell's turnovers...

Not defending him on the grand scale of how good Campbell is overall...just defending him as being better than Romo sits to pee lol ;)...

Actually, it's a comparison of the two...not much more than that.

It's still incredible to me that Romo sits to pee continues to be touted as a 'great' qb while he's been on a steep two year decline.

Now that he has mediocre talent at the skill positions, with the exception of the TE, the real Romo sits to pee is easier to spot.

The trend will be to shut down the pukes' running game (though with their inability to stay healthy it shouldn't pose much of a threat), and let Romo sits to pee beat you.

The odds are he won't beat you.

The line can be used as an excuse for sacks to a point, but that is about it..the ints and fumbles are on the QB.......want to talk sacks sure we can do that...both QB's have 8.......so that is a wash....so you still want to talk about the int's and fumbles or use another excuse?
I'm curious. Do you believe that Romo sits to pee is a top 10 QB?

your sick if you think Hassleback is better then Romo sits to pee "TODAY"....not a few years ago, we are talking right now...if you truly believe what you juts posted, then your sick!
1. Peyton manning 114.1 12 td's / 4 int's

2 eli manning 111.7 10 td's / 2 int's

3. Drew brees 108.4 9 td's / 2 int's

4. Brett favre 104.1 9 td's / 2 int's

5. Matt hasselbeck 103.1 7 td's / 2 int's

6 matt ryan 102.9 7 td's / 2 int's

7. Ben roethlisberger 102.6 8 td's / 5 int's

8. Aaron rodgers 101.1 6 td's / 1 int

9 matt schaub 97.9 10 td's / 4 int's

10. Kyle orton 97.4 7 td's / 1 int

I've finally seen the errors of my ways TRPB. Hasselbeck is done. He's nothing compared to Tony Romo sits to pee anymore. I better go see a doctor.:doh:

I've finally seen the errors of my ways TRPB. Hasselbeck is done. He's nothing compared to Tony Romo sits to pee anymore. I better go see a doctor.:doh:

way to toot his horn after a 18/30 241 yd 4 TD perfromance vs the 28th ranked passing d in the NFL.....We all realize (and you admitted) that you kiss major rear here, but why are you nor toeing the ES company line? big stats vs bad teams = nothing special.....we will revisit the Hassleback/Romo sits to pee debate...which both are far better then JC, you agree?

way to toot his horn after a 18/30 241 yd 4 TD perfromance vs the 28th ranked passing d in the NFL.....We all realize (and you admitted) that you kiss major rear here, but why are you nor toeing the ES company line? big stats vs bad teams = nothing special.....we will revisit the Hassleback/Romo sits to pee debate...which both are far better then JC, you agree?

Name 5 QBs that aren't better then JC...I'll wait...

We all realize (and you admitted) that you kiss major rear here, but why are you nor toeing the ES company line? big stats vs bad teams = nothing special.....we will revisit the Hassleback/Romo sits to pee debate...
Hasselbeck has taken a team to the Superbowl, is undefeated in the games he's finished this year, and thrown more TD's in 2.5 games (while battling major injuries) than Romo sits to pee has thrown all season. Whether you go by postseason success, regular season stats, or a low number turnovers, Hasselbeck has the edge in all of them over Romo sits to pee. I'm just having trouble understanding your rationale for Romo sits to pee somehow being the superior QB.
which both are far better then JC, you agree?
Hasselbeck is definitely better than JC. But I don't see much that seperates JC and Romo sits to pee.

Hasselbeck has taken a team to the Superbowl, is undefeated in the games he's finished this year, and thrown more TD's in 2.5 games (while battling major injuries) than Romo sits to pee has thrown all season. Whether you go by postseason success, regular season stats, or a low number turnovers, Hasselbeck has the edge in all of them over Romo sits to pee. I'm just having trouble understanding your rationale for Romo sits to pee somehow being the superior QB.

Hasselbeck is definitely better than JC. But I don't see much that seperates JC and Romo sits to pee.

what does him talkin his team to a SB have to do with today and moving forward, he is another hit away from another missed season...Im not hating on Hassleback, he was a fine QB, a dam good QB and for his career, much better then Romo sits to pee, but as of right now, he is not. I bet ya, each and every team would pick Romo sits to pee over Hassleback if they bothe were avaialble and the said team needed a QB...

Yes he had 4 TD vs one of the worst pass D's in the NFL.......lets revisit this later, shall we, and trust me the way Romo sits to pee is playing, its very likley i will bow to you and this thread and say "Hasslerback is better".....however, I just feel today , Romo sits to pee is better. ...

Archived