Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

Hasselbeck has taken a team to the Superbowl, is undefeated in the games he's finished this year, and thrown more TD's in 2.5 games (while battling major injuries) than Romo sits to pee has thrown all season. Whether you go by postseason success, regular season stats, or a low number turnovers, Hasselbeck has the edge in all of them over Romo sits to pee. I'm just having trouble understanding your rationale for Romo sits to pee somehow being the superior QB.

Hasselbeck is definitely better than JC. But I don't see much that seperates JC and Romo sits to pee.

Are you kidding ? I hate the gomer but be real dude.

It seems like you come hear to hate on the cows to win points with us but what you don't realize is we hate your damn team too especially that pin head giant RB.

It seems like you come hear to hate on the cows to win points with us but what you don't realize is we hate your damn team too especially that pin head giant RB.

I can understand why you would hate the Giants, but why would I hate the Redskins? They've already given 4 teams their first win this season. I can barely remember the last time I thought a Redskins team was better than a Giants team in a season. I mean, did you hate the Cardinals when they were a part of the division? The Redskins are good for a bunch of laughs during the year. But to me, hating on them would be like hating on the Lions or the Raiders. It's almost as pointlessly cruel as kicking a puppy.

Of course, if the Giants continue to play like they did yesterday, by the end of the season, maybe the Redskins will be my most hated rival in the NFCE.

What a pathetic pin headed ape he is. I'm so glad he is failing epically!

Why is this being bumped?

Because Campbell stunk up the joint doing exactly what Tr1 ragged on Romo sits to pee for doing...while Romo sits to pee's now hit the 1500 attempts to make him the 3rd highest QB rating of all time, the best YPA since 1950 and the best TD% since 1968 (I think).

Romo sits to pee catches crap for the Cowboys' December fade, but he's a very good QB.

Romo sits to pee's now hit the 1500 attempts to make him the 3rd highest QB rating of all time, the best YPA since 1950 and the best TD% since 1968 (I think).

I seem to remember we had a long lengthy thread about Romo sits to pee being bad because he hasn't won in the playoffs.

I made the assertion that it can take years for a good QB to win post season i.e. Peyton Manning.

Therefore, if you don't have any post season wins you must use some other metric to gauge effectiveness.

Romo sits to pee QB's rating ranks him as a good QB. His winning record ranks him as a good QB.

I'm not saying he's the greatest of all time. I'm not even saying he is the best right now.

But, you have to face the facts - he's one of the best young QB's that still has time and the skills to get better.

Q.E.D.

tr1's next thread should be titled "A Dozen High School QB's Better Than Campbell"

The troll is gone! :rotflmao:

Frankly, when December rolls around, expect to see this thread and about a dozen more to resurface...oh, that's right, it'll be December, when puke fans routinely disappear.

Silly me, what was I thinking?

:rotflmao:

by all means bury him....

Top 10 (rated) QB's to date

P.Manning 33

A.Rogers 25

D.Brees 30

M.Schuab 28

B.Roth 27

B.Favre 40

K.Orton 26

T.Brady 32

P.Rivers 27

T.Romo sits to pee 29

Avg age 29.7......take out Favre its 28.5......Just saying:D

I never said he wasn't good, I just said he wasn't that young. No one would call Brees young would they?

Kapolani needed help with some facts, which isn't anything new...

I never said he wasn't good, I just said he wasn't that young. No one would call Brees young would they?

Kapolani needed help with some facts, which isn't anything new...

relatively speaking he is somewhat young....QB's stay good into the low 30's for the most part...unlike RB's. And the wear n tear is minimal at this point for he had a late start into the NFL roster........Come on man....a starting QB with his numbers (save the december melt downs for another thread) he is young..

46 (45 starts) reg season games and 2 playoff games. ok...47 if you count the 2 passes he threw in the Houston game before the Bledsoe melt down.

Archived