Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cover Songs

cjcdaman

how could I forget about a band based entirely of covering music in metal... Specifcally, video game music :)

Powerglove:

Tetris (Tetris, obviously)

Mute City (F-Zero)

So Sexy Robotnik (Sonic)

Mario Minor (Mario)

Fight On(Fighter Instinct)

Vanquish the horrible night(Castlevania)

Blasting the Hornet (Mega Man)

The Duck Grinder (Duck Hunt)

Power, Wisdom, Courage (The Legend of Zelda)

Rhiannas Umbrella metal version:

This one is the ALL TIME BEST cover!!! If you don't laugh and think it's kinda a cool version of this song all at the same time, your not alive!! GOTTA SEE THIS ONE!!!

here is KNORKATOR doing aaliyah's "try again"

TK, it is awesome! I have just heard it SO MANY TIMES!...I remember when it first came on, I was in awe...and then they continuously played it. Still, great cover!

Yeah that's about where I'm at with it. First time I heard it I was like WHOA. This is pretty damn cool. Now, it's more like Ehhh.. :silly:

This one has playable snippets. :D

**EDIT**

This **** is PURE GOLD! I gotta go find some torrents of this stuff. I've got a work related road trip next week. It'll be perfect for the trip. :D

If you search for Richard Cheese on iTunes all of his albums come up and you can listen to previews of them. They are pretty awesome.

A couple guys and I at work mostly listen to rock, but sometimes we listen to easy listening or even pop(God, I hate it). In order to help me "like" some of the songs, I "metal" them up" a little bit while singing the lyrics. I've found that Ace of Base songs literally were meant to be metal . . . particularly The Sign, Don't Turn Around(awesome), and All That She Wants. It is so fun doing this and we laugh so hard sometimes.

There are so many more that the pop station plays that if it were just covered by a metal band or at the very least put into a rock version, it would ****ing kick ass!

Last, but not least the Beverly Hills Cop song should be "metalled".

Anybody know some good cover songs that have been put into rock or metal versions. Love cover songs!

www.myspace.com/restamongruins

its my friends metal band. they did a cover to dust in the wind. its awesome! and i don't even like metal

Archived