Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NewsOK.com: Man Robbed for Bologna Sandwich

bch89

Man beaten, robbed for bologna sandwich in oklahoma city

from staff reports

published: June 18, 2009

Roger Hamilton told police he was sitting on a bus station bench, preparing to put mayonnaise on his bologna and cheese sandwich, when a man wearing headphones began staring at him.

hamilton, 24, told police he asked the man if he could help him, but before he knew it, the man punched him in the mouth and snatched his sandwich.

When police arrived at the hudson street bus station wednesday, they found hamilton with a swollen lip and his face covered in blood.

Hamilton told police he did not know the man or why he assaulted him and stole his sandwich. He described him as a black man who appeared to be in his 30s.

The police report values the sandwich at 76 cents.

http://www.newsok.com/man-beaten-robbed-for-bologna-sandwich-in-oklahoma-city/article/3378782?custom_click=headlines_widget

chappelles-show_l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The police report values the sandwich at 76 cents.

:rotflmao: That's hilarious. Dude gets punched in the mouth for a bologna sandwich. Maybe he punched him to save the sandwich from the mayonnaise.

Or JUST MAYBE, the guy was hungry & saw a chance at a quick meal. :whoknows:

why is it pronounced bolo knee?

bologna is gross. if i had to eat it, i would hope someone would punch me in the mouth.

and wtf is loaf and why on earth would somebody intentionally ask to eat that?

Something tells me that the actual ingredients in Bologna are more disgusting than the ones in hot dogs. Just a hunch

Same thing isn't it? Just a giant one you slice down and pretend it's real meat.

It's all real meat...it's just parts of the meat that most of us don't really want to know about & where it came from. Usually a conglomerate of different parts thrown together.

BTW, had a gf once try to talk me out of eating a hot dog by telling me what's inside them WHILE I was eating it. I scarfed that mf right down, going "MMmmmm" the whole time. :evil: She hated me for that. :D

why is it pronounced bolo knee?

bologna is gross. if i had to eat it, i would hope someone would punch me in the mouth.

and wtf is loaf and why on earth would somebody intentionally ask to eat that?

Bologna is terrible. I hate that stuff. My mom used to make fried bologna sandwiches with grape jelly. Seriously, that **** is puke-worthy.

Another meat that I can't stand is braunschweiger, It's this soft pretty much spreadable meat made out of liver, I think. ****'s gross.

braunschweiger.jpg

Archived