Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Will Brett Favre be a Viking by September 13?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesn't bother me a bit. I hope he keeps playing as long as he wants. The man has a passion for the game. Who cares if it takes time for him to make a decision. Does it really matter? It makes for interesting news at the very least. I don't know why a lot of you act like he killed your grandmother or something.
I agree with you that who gives a **** if the guy still wants to play. I actually want to see him come back and play for the Vikings and see if he can get them to the big dance.

My only problem with him is he goes on TV and crys saying he has given all he can give to the Packers and he is done. Then what do you know a few months later he wants to play and gets mad at the Packers because they need to move on and see if they have a future with Rodgers. Then he goes to the Jets plays and retires again. He goes on TV again and swears he will not come out of retirment this time. Then what do you know he gets the itch to play and now he is going to be a Viking.

My only issue is dont go on TV look the public in the face and swear you have no desire to play football and then a few months later you want to play again. That is the only part that pissed me off. I could care less if he want to play into his 40s and feels he can play a few more years. Just dont swear you dont want to play anymore and a few months later here we are again.

Who cares? It's ridiculous how much attention Favre gets. He burned himself out last season and barely survived. Favre has purposefully avoided OTAs with his me first mentality. Vikings should truly call off this courtship and force Favre to retire. :helmet:

My only problem with him is he goes on TV and crys saying he has given all he can give to the Packers and he is done. Then what do you know a few months later he wants to play and gets mad at the Packers because they need to move on and see if they have a future with Rodgers. Then he goes to the Jets plays and retires again. He goes on TV again and swears he will not come out of retirment this time. Then what do you know he gets the itch to play and now he is going to be a Viking.

The whole saga makes me sick. Yes, he'll probably come back and play this year for the Vikings. I'm just glad he's not doing this to our team.

The whole saga makes me sick. Yes, he'll probably come back and play this year for the Vikings. I'm just glad he's not doing this to our team.

Danny's made a lot of mistakes but I hope he has better sense these days than to try something like that.

I hate that Brett is ruining his legacy like this.

Who can say what's going to happen to his legacy? If he wins a Super Bowl as a Viking his legacy may be tarnished in the eyes of Packer fans, but it's just another ring on a long list of accolades.

• 1 month later...
Im going to go on record as saying that after extensive testing to see if his arm will hold up, the drama king will not return immediately and rumors will persist even into the season, where he may return around week 6, but yet again decide not to return, and finally will retire officially.

Phase 1 of my prediction is complete. Phase 2 is just beginning with Bus Cook saying the door is not closed and if the Vikings are contending into the season and need him, who knows.

Onto the season where phase 3 and 4 will begin!!!!

What a joke this guy is.

Archived