Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Rap Battles: Tourney Sign Up MATCHUPS POSTED 4 spots left!!!! JOIN!!!

skinsfan07

Ok so we have 14 people right now. We still need AT LEAST 2 more people so that the brackets will be even. But here are the matchups for the people that did sign up.......Get your rhymes ready because as soon as 2 more people sign up, it's on........I'll post these in the OP as well.

EAST Bracket

Matchup 1) The Mayor vs. .TheKid.

Matchup 2) Rdskins Ride or Die vs. Buenos Diaz

Matchup 3) HH vs. BNG83

Matchup 4) CJDaMan vs Toe Jam

WEST Bracket

Matchup 1) Travdaskin vs. Miss U

Matchup 2) SF07 vs. Notsosuper

Matchup 3) MLSkins vs. NattyLight

yeah and what are the rules? I heard someone mention 8 bars.... just for the initial rap? Or for all retaliations? Do we just keep going and going?

8 bars for each person. One verse per person.

Ya'll can decide who wants to go first.

The person that goes first will have a slight disadvantage but that's part of the game. Or I can decide right now who goes first for each matchup to make things easier.

And as for overall winner in the poll, sure we can do that, I just thought it'd be better to have the other options so that people don't vote based on best rhymes, and actually take flow and delivery into account.

But it doesn't really matter. lol

can't we retaliate at least once?

Yeah like I said in the other thread. Ya'll can go on for 4 or 5 times if you want. 5 is the max. 1 is the least.

All of course have to be 8 bars though but you have 4 more opportunities AT MOST, after your first freestlye to retaliate.

I might have a problem. I'm getting ready to head out of town tomorrow and I'm not sure whether I'll have a way to access the internet from my hotel room. I'll be there three days. Next time I'll have guaranteed internet will be Wednesday when I get to California.

Is that okay? I don't want to delay everyone else.

I might have a problem. I'm getting ready to head out of town tomorrow and I'm not sure whether I'll have a way to access the internet from my hotel room. I'll be there three days. Next time I'll have guaranteed internet will be Wednesday when I get to California.

Is that okay? I don't want to delay everyone else.

No.

Archived