Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 -- PS3 (8.3) XBOX 360 (8.3) Wii (9.0)...out today

Sticksboi05

Apparently Wii MotionPlus has its first success. Any golf fans going to get this?
I would love to buy it but dont have the funds at the moment after buying punch out.

I am really looking forward to Wii Sports Resort which is the new version of Wii Sports that is made for the Wii Motion Plus. The have basketball in the game where you can have a 3 point shooting contest and you can run up and dunk the ball. They also have bowling again which is my favorite but apparently you can be more accurate and put more spin on the ball.

Also sword fighting looks really cool as well as the archery. It comes out at the end of next month and I will be buying it.

Also sword fighting looks really cool as well as the archery. It comes out at the end of next month and I will be buying it.

I believe Miyamoto was saying to look at the Wii Sports Resort for the Sword-fighting and Archery to get an idea of what the fighting controls for the new Zelda game will be like.

the Wii version has DISC GOLF WOOOT

Man that is the best game ever!

Totally agree! I got the game for the Wii yesterday and I'm just blown away by how fun it is. The Wii Motion Plus device really makes a difference, it's astounding.

Though putting is still really difficult :(

I wish they had a mini-golf game on here along with the frisbee golf.

Man, I've owned EVERY tiger game since the first one for PSone... I'll probably pick it up on Black Friday like I did with last year's...

But I'd love to buy it now and play online..

Just trade in some old games like I did. I love it so far. I've never played it for 360, my roommate always bought it for PS3, so I'm still getting used to things. I really like what I've played so far though.

Archived