Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Bog: The 3 Amigos(Merged)

TheDiplomat

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/

Pretty sweet Vid Cooley put up this morning. Features our future at WR and TE hopefully. Or at least trade bait in Davis' case if he reaches Cooley's level. They seem to be pretty cool with each other. Couldn't help but laugh at how Devin Thomas kept going on Davis, but glad Malcolm corrects Fred Davis at around the 3:06 mark immediately.You could tell they have some camaraderie, but I'm surprised Cooley didn't edit that part out. Either way, just a little entertaining piece from our guys. I really hope Kelly can step up big. No one knows for sure the longevity issue with him, but i definitely want him to emerge as the #2 and Thomas and Randle El fight for #3......Wishful Thinking

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/

Pretty sweet Vid Cooley put up this morning. Features our future at WR and TE hopefully. Or at least trade bait in Davis' case if he reaches Cooley's level. They seem to be pretty cool with each other. Couldn't help but laugh at how Devin Thomas kept going on Davis, but glad Malcolm corrects Fred Davis at around the 3:06 mark immediately.You could tell they have some camaraderie, but I'm surprised Cooley didn't edit that part out. Either way, just a little entertaining piece from our guys. I really hope Kelly can step up big. No one knows for sure the longevity issue with him, but i definitely want him to emerge as the #2 and Thomas and Randle El fight for #3......Wishful Thinking

I want Thomas and Kelley to push for 1 and 2, Santana would be bonkers in the slot with the all the attention elsewhere. I like Randle El and Tana, but it is time for the younger guys to step up into the main roles. Not neccessarily this season, but within the next two years I hope Randle El is an afterthought and Santana is playing a more natural speed/slot postion.

I want Thomas and Kelley to push for 1 and 2, Santana would be bonkers in the slot with the all the attention elsewhere. I like Randle El and Tana, but it is time for the younger guys to step up into the main roles. Not neccessarily this season, but within the next two years I hope Randle El is an afterthought and Santana is playing a more natural speed/slot postion.

I think that's the ultimate long-term goal! Imagine how insane Tana would be in the slot for the next 3-5 years?

Is it me or do all three look way to skinny? I understand what position they play....but just an observation.....I mean Fred Davis is really a tightend?

All that aside...I continue to like their optimisim and hopefully they can produce on the field...

Well Davis is meant to be a pass catching TE, so one would expect him to be a little thinner.

Devin is a pretty big guy for a receiver though, as is Malcolm.

Mark my Words Malcolm Kelly will have the biggest year. He is by far the most mature guy of the three, and maturity takes you far in the league. He also has the best football instincts between him and DT. Thomas will have more big plays, but I see Kelly getting more catches and first downs for us.

Mark my Words Malcolm Kelly will have the biggest year. He is by far the most mature guy of the three, and maturity takes you far in the league. He also has the best football instincts between him and DT. Thomas will have more big plays, but I see Kelly getting more catches and first downs for us.

i don't want to think about how big DT's ego is going to get if he has a good year

I like that.

I just don't want to be shouting "THROW THE BALL!!!" at the tv this year.

:point2sky

He also got the best flow

Archived