Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2010

Could I pay for recruits ala Reggie Bush or free shoe university.

It would be cool to try to manage your team to a BCS bowl then boom your star player is involved in a scandal with shady booster.

That would be perfect. Madden could implement a mini game where you go to a strip club and kill gangstas.

Do they have Georgetown in the game? Kind of sucks when your school doesn't have a traditional football power.

No but you can create teams on EAs website and there fairly customizable. My Norther Colorado Bears are pretty much spot on. Unfortunately I read that you can't use your created team in an online dynasty. Sounds like EA once again dropped the ball.:mad:

No but you can create teams on EAs website and there fairly customizable. My Norther Colorado Bears are pretty much spot on. Unfortunately I read that you can't use your created team in an online dynasty. Sounds like EA once again dropped the ball.:mad:
Only because people would adjust the ratings to 99 on everything probably. It wouldn't be fair unless they took a page from Madden and put in the Fair Play.

Its great got it at midnight last night they added a weekly highlight show with erin andrews(yummmmm) to talk about your superstar in the road to glory mode(superstar)

I need to find a psn user that has uploaded the real rosters onto the ea locker so i can get all the player names...anyone who knows a good one let me know!

How is it, folks?

I've been playing it over the weekend. The gameplay is a solid improvement over last years. The controls are a bit tighter than last year. The inability to change the camera view to classic is a bit of a bummer, but it's definitely better than the camera that was provided on the demo. There are few other minor issues that irk me (EA tries to sell you improvements and enchancements in game, can't edit create a team on game unless you are in dynasty mode, the random bug or two), but overall it's worth picking up if you're fan. The presentation on Road to Glory is a welcome improvement and I wish that EA would so more of this for Dynasty next year.

just got done playing my first game...lost to west virginia 18-14 lol

it was at west virginia though and on heisman and came down to typical EA bull**** in the 4th quarter

gameplay is about the same as last years nothing too special

erin andrews is hot...i dont expect many changes year to year with EA but its still fun to play, will probably be starting my dynasty tonight

also for madden fans (i'm not sure if im going to take advantage of this or not since i like holding on to games)

at gamestop i payed regular price for the game but they gave me a coupon to use when i pick up my preordered madden that will give me $40 towards the game if i turn in my ncaa 2010

so im debating if i should just get 2 or 3 draft classes and be done with this game since i'm more of a madden and fifa guy lol

It's a let down but it's better than last year.

Why do you say it's a let down? I only played a few games, offline dynasty last night and I thought it was a vast improvement over 09'. Most people on IGN/OS are pissed because EA released inaccurate rosters updates. I wouldn't know since I don't keep track of NCAAF this time of year. I was glad to see you could in fact use your created teams in an OD.:)

Archived