Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 Dallas Cowboys? Did you guys see this?

pjfootballer

I'm a big fan of the top 10 lists on NFL Network. It's bad enough that the Cowboys get "too much" love from the networks, but this is insane. I just can't believe that they would do this. I DVR'ed the series and you can say that this one won't be in my collection. This just floored me when I saw it. How friggin biased can you get? Thoughts?

Shrewd by the NFLN. The Cowboys are the most polarizing team in America, save the NY Yankees. People either love them or hate them, no in between. When you have a polarizing team, ratings will follow. The people who love them will certainly watch. A lot of the people who hate them will watch as well thinking the entire time "This is BS! How can they have a show on the Cowboys?!"

Dude that is ridiculous. The top 10 Dallas Cowboys, makes me sick. Now if they do it for all the teams, then its ok. I have a feeling though that it is just for the pukes, god NFL network is becoming just like ESPN when it comes to the pukes.

Shrewd by the NFLN. The Cowboys are the most polarizing team in America, save the NY Yankees. People either love them or hate them, no in between. When you have a polarizing team, ratings will follow. The people who love them will certainly watch. A lot of the people who hate them will watch as well thinking the entire time "This is BS! How can they have a show on the Cowboys?!"

Basically.

Face it. They're the most loved and hated team in football.

And with that... Dallas sucks. Always and forever.

well the NFLN has to put something on in the off season, might as well be something so crappy only a Dallas fan could watch.

I agree that if you do it for the Cowboys, you should do it for other teams, or heck since it is the 50th ann. of the AFL, why not the top ten AFL palyers of all time? or top ten things the AFL did for football? or at the very least, when a team reaches a certian anniversary, like 50th, 60th, 75th etc (80 is coming soon for us no?) then do one on that team, but this just smells of a cross promotion to open the new Dallas stadium, I think it officially opens with a concert in a couple of weeks (early June?)

I believe that Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Haley, Novacek, Allen are all in that window. Though possible, I think it's highly unlikely that none none are in.

If you put Aikman, Emmitt or Irvin in, you HAVE to include all 5 OL that blocked for them, since they where the main reason those teams where so successful. I can't even count how many times I saw the boys get inside the ten yard line, and just let emmitt run it to the corner without even being touched, with the guard and tackle (sometimes TE too) leading the way. They made things so easy for thsoe gusy, Jerry Jones could have run some of those TD's in himself.

Archived