Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to be a Redskins Fan

uncleelroy89

Step 9. In the offseason, talk as much **** as you possibly can to every other NFL fan you know. This is when the Skins will outshine everyone. During the regular season, don't leave the house.

Step 10. Don't read any newspaper article, magazine article, or blog entry about the Redskins unless it was written specifically by a Redskin fan.

Step 11. If you fail at Step 10, go to www.extremeskins.com and complain about how all the media is a bunch of haters because they don't agree we're the best team in the NFL. While you're there, complain about ownership, and be sure to start each post with "I tried to search for this".

Where is the "be pessimistic about every possible thing" rule...? :doh: I swear thats how most of these fans are.

Hahahahaha but the Redskins suck SO much. Our rookies sucked, we should just get rid of them. Our QB and back up QBs all suck. CP is too old. Our O-line is non existent. Rogers drops too many could-be-interceptions. Our D line doesn't know what a sack is. Punt returns? Those are when Randle El is supposed to see how quickly he run sideways, right? And why do we even bother punting it, we should just go for it on fourth down. Especially when it's 4th and 7. Then we can run a play that will get us 4 yards. And Zorn sucks. We need a new coach. The Redskins seriously blow.

:doh: :doh:

Edit: I did like this article :D

Where is the "be pessimistic about every possible thing" rule...? :doh: I swear thats how most of these fans are.

Was the fanbase this pessimistic when Jack Kent Cooke was owner? Or is this a phenomenon that started when Snyder took over?

Archived