Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Format Thread Titles Properly. It helps everyone. (Tinoisamoa released) (MET)

Master Blaster

Interesting... I wonder why they cut him.

according to rotoworld.................This is a case of a good player not fitting his new coach's scheme, but it's still surprising that the Rams would release last year's team leader in tackles. Though the Rams tried Pisa at SAM linebacker last month at minicamp, he didn't have the size to stay there. Chris Draft is now the favorite to start next to James Laurinitis and Will Witherspoon.

I would love for us to sign him

according to rotoworld.................This is a case of a good player not fitting his new coach's scheme, but it's still surprising that the Rams would release last year's team leader in tackles. Though the Rams tried Pisa at SAM linebacker last month at minicamp, he didn't have the size to stay there. Chris Draft is now the favorite to start next to James Laurinitis and Will Witherspoon.

I would love for us to sign him

If that's the case than it might be a steal if he excepts Vet Minimum. I don't think the redskins will offer more than that.

Well at least you gotta say that the 'Skins are exploring almost every option out there when it comes to the holes on our defense and offense. I just kinda wish we at least drafted a little better (I know, still too early to tell). Regardless, I don't think it would hurt to bring this guy in...

i am for signing anybody who can make sure that orakpo is our starting defensive end. so bring this guy in please.

I think regardless of whether or not Orakpo plays LB Daniels/Wynn will be the starting end. With Orakpo being the DE on passing downs/rotational.

DE's generally don't do well as rookies unless you use them in a specific roll (ala Jevon Kearse speed rushing as a rookie).

I would be totally down for it. Tinoisamoa is a really underrated player who could really add some speed and athleticism to our linebacking group. Putting him at WLB with McIntosh at the SLB would solidify our defense, and we'd have a solid lineup on all levels of the D.

Archived