Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: Tuesday, May 5: Brian Orakpo's Debut In Uniform

Rdskn4Lyf21

I want a white one BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, anybody who can get a cheap white one holla at me please!!!

Rdskn4Lyf I think could hook you up. He's got a nice hook up to cheap Korean made jerseys that look great.

Who is on the franchise player avatar? Portis?

I think so...

I want a white one BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, anybody who can get a cheap white one holla at me please!!!

I'm checking on it :)

Rdskn4Lyf I think could hook you up. He's got a nice hook up to cheap Korean made jerseys that look great.

Not a hook up per se, but I know where to look and who to use :point2sky

I'm checking on it :)

Thanks man, I would really appreciate it...

Thank you, and I have had some bad experiences, so you saying they look great appeals to me a lot :cheers:

Our FO learns from their mistakes. With Jason Taylor we moved an OLB to DE and it failed miserably. This time we're moving a DE to OLB. It's the opposite so it should work.

Taylor didn't fail because he was out of position. He played a hybrid guy at Miami. He just plain got hurt. The injury he sustained actually could have killed him. Nothing our FO can do about that, really. It was just bad luck - something us Redskins fans should be used to.

Orakpo's going to be a 'joker' guy - blitzer and big presence at OLB on running downs, hand on the ground on passing downs. He played some LB at Texas, as well, in packages.

He doesn't look as big with his gear on. And I really hope they don't make the mistake of lining him up as a LB. Why do the redskins always do this? I guess their front office never played that blocks game in kindergarten. The game where you have to fit the square block , round block , triangle block, etc. in its corresponding hole.

Lond Fletcher says that you can fill a squre hole with a round peg, as long as that peg is made of sponge and can absorb everything..

He's big!

He's bad!

He's black!

He's....apparently an English nanny on the side.

Well you know he is black...the Skins don't sign any White players. Cooley is their only allotment. Teams like Indy and New England have 40% white guys. Just giving you numbers...don't read into it.

Our FO learns from their mistakes. With Jason Taylor we moved an OLB to DE and it failed miserably. This time we're moving a DE to OLB. It's the opposite so it should work.

Lol. I hope you don't actually believe that (because it's a disheartening thought) but I did get a good laugh.

I personally think the coaches are just testing their options, that's all. I think Orakpo will be on the line most of the time and maybe coming to LB every once in a while. But I actually think our SLB is worse than our RDE with Orakpo completely out of the picture.

Archived