Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Marcus return?

GSF

What grade do you give the Redskins after day 1?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. What grade do you give the Redskins after day 1?

• A+
    • A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C+
    • C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F
    • Too early to tell
    • Should have got Sanchez

I'm just wondering with return of Daniels, and the additions of Haynsworth and now Orakpo if that has any affect on whether or not Marcus Washington will come back to the Skins for less money. I know he has said he wants to test the market, but I really can't see anyone giving him a substantial contract with his recent injury problems. It will probably come down to where Marcus wants to play. The Skins have a chance to have a really awesome defense this season; will Marcus swallow his pride to be a part of it? Just curious what you guys think.

May as well, everyone saw last year and the year before that he has lost not 1 but 2 steps! No team will sighn him for the money he is looking for. As of right now I don't think we should sighn him.

He really loses those steps you are talking about when he is injured, and that is for about 10 games per season. If he came back on board and could just CONTRIBUTE and not be counted on to play full time, the we would be a better defense.

I still like Chris Wilson as his replacment. Wilson is as good at rushing the passer now if we can just teach him to tackle.

he might but basically Orakpo just replaced the void created by cutting Washington. Washington was basically ad DE on 3rd downs and a strong side LB on running downs the last couple of years. I think Orakpo will see time at strong side LB because he is so fast and because we have good run stuffers in Daniels and Wynn. He wil come of the edge on 3rd downs.

Archived