Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ideas for Bachelor Party (Bethesda area)

Cassow

I'm planning a bachelor party for my friend in June. He said he wants to play a round of golf, then go out in Bethesda. I can handle the golf part, but I'm not familiar with Bethesda (neither is he) and I need some ideas on bars, restaurants, and nice hotels to check out.

He's 26, and wants to go to some bars that are more laid back (maybe something outdoors with a deck or patio). He's not into the club scene, and doesn't want to go somewhere that's going to be jam-packed...

any ideas?

charter a fishing boat.

If your friend likes to fish, this is a great idea. Find one where you can drink and then get a couple friends together and spend some time out on the water shooting the breeze and drinking.

Oh and dont forget the blow and hookers....

Is there such a thing as "going out" in Bethesda? Maybe you could hit up the Barnes and Noble late night? I hear they're open til 9pm!

"Hey everyone! I live in DC, the epicenter of going out!" :silly:

There are a lot of places to go in Bethesda....if you don't mind the hipster crowd.

"Hey everyone! I live in DC, the epicenter of going out!" :silly:

There are a lot of places to go in Bethesda....if you don't mind the hipster crowd.

Sorry I can only ever think of Bethesda as a place where you go to raise a family, or to eat dinner bc they have a ton of restaurants. It's like Arlington on crack.

I'm planning a bachelor party for my friend in June. He said he wants to play a round of golf, then go out in Bethesda. I can handle the golf part, but I'm not familiar with Bethesda (neither is he) and I need some ideas on bars, restaurants, and nice hotels to check out.

He's 26, and wants to go to some bars that are more laid back (maybe something outdoors with a deck or patio). He's not into the club scene, and doesn't want to go somewhere that's going to be jam-packed...

any ideas?

That sounds like a pretty weak bachelors party. No offense.

Tell your friend Bethesda sound great, then get him in the car and head for Dulles Airport. Hop a plane to Las Vegas. That's where my bachelor party was. You won't regret it.

this is what i'm doing for a friends bachelor party in july.

we are staying at mandalay and i'm butt excited

Archived