Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The is naming a thread a thread redundant thread.

Stophovr6

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesn't the fact that it's a thread make it a thread, and not the fact that the title contains the word thread?

Please elaborate and give more detail as to why the fact I'm writing in this thread that contains the word thread, in its title, ultimately means its a thread because that's the nature of your post.

Thanks.

Please elaborate and give more detail as to why the fact I'm writing in this thread that contains the word thread, in its title, ultimately means its a thread because that's the nature of the post.

Thanks.

Because when I clicked on new thread and then submit, it automatically became a thread.:D

Just give me your lunch money and we'll call it even...I need something to pay for my ChickFilA addiction :silly:

Or, I challenge you to a DUEL!

I've heard these sammiches are good. But I have no way of buying one here in Seattle. I'll pay for your ChickFilA if you mail me one of these delicious sammiches.

Duel does sound tempting though.

You know what I simply can't get? Why do people need to label their threads "official"? Are they really just attention deprived and egotistical? Is that really the only reason? Who made it official? What does being official mean? How does it benefit the thread? It's pretty stupid. Stop doing it!

Archived