Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Final Prediction!! The Skins will take with their first pick of the nfl draft....

jbooma

Congrats! My daughter was born the day after, on April 14, 2009, at 12:54 am. She was 8 lbs. 13 ozs. though so she'll get drafted before your son...as the first female NFL kicker of course...ha ha :D She's a big one like her daddy. Your first? It's mine and the wife's first, and we're stoked. Again, congrats...truly a blessing ain't it? :)

IMG_1418.jpg

you can't post your newborns pic on es without any 'skins gear.:doh:

pm me if you have questions about being a 'skins dad. :nana:

congrats bro. :cheers:

hahhaha well that was the hospital gear, the skins gear though is waiting when he leaves!!!

thanks man

congrats man. I will be joining that club in october. (expecting as well). Sad part is... Im only 21. :( Everything i wanted to do has been shot to hell.

I'll have 2 by December! She has a kid from a previous relationship and is 7 weeks pregnant right now.

Doing the math, I'll have one starting school and the other in their terrible 2's stage! Yikes!

I'll have 2 by December! She has a kid from a previous relationship and is 7 weeks pregnant right now.

Doing the math, I'll have one starting school and the other in their terrible 2's stage! Yikes!

wow, you will be ok just keep it positive and abuse both family's for help :)

Archived