Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Ginger! Go Ginger!

MissU28

That's it, screw the waltz, Matt and I are doing this for our first wedding dance!!

Good find MissU, what a little ham that boy is. lol. This is why I love kids, they are seriously hysterical!

Sidenote: At my little sister's wedding a couple years ago, my little cousin and nephew (9 and 8 at the time, respectively) danced the holy hell out of that reception. They stole the show. Screw the bride and groom, we were practically rolling on the floor watching these little clowns doing the "robot" and other moves they seriously had no business knowing at their age. I thought kids these days watched Disney?!? What the hell is Hannah Montana doing on her show?

I guess I'm the odd one that didn't find the first one funny, but the second one he actually doesn't look like he having a seizure. I'm still not sure what exactly is up with the ass slapping. He was doing it again in the second one too???

The little guy has rhythm and is probably going to be able to pull some major ass when he gets older :laugh:

Damn kid dances better than I do....... almost:silly:

For some reason I feel like those "embarrassing home videos" are going to turn into embarrassing youtube links... And now you won't even have to invite friends/girlfriends over to your house to get embarrassed by your parents...

For some reason I feel like those "embarrassing home videos" are going to turn into embarrassing youtube links... And now you won't even have to invite friends/girlfriends over to your house to get embarrassed by your parents...

The internets, killing your chances one youtube video at a time.

Archived