Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell is going to throw for over 4000 yards....

MrMarcus1914

25 TD's and maybe 10 Int's. All those that hate Jason Campbell will cry when he tells us to go to hell, and sign with another team at the end of 2009 season. The people that hate JC kill me. Put yourself in his position. He had to deal with a new coach, a new system, recievers that are not taylor made for the west coast system, and still had his best year as a pro. What happens when he becomes comfortable.......idiots? He handles himself with class and dignity. And all he gets is an over zealous owner that thinks he can sprinkle water on the team and magically relive the glory days of the 1980's. Plus an incompotent front office, manned by Vinny who seems to have the spine of a slug, and the same amount of intelligence on building a team. This whole thing is sickening. I have a novel idea what about hiring a real front office, so the descions like this can go through the proper channels, and illustrate some discretion.

***please post threads in the correct forum, Redskins Breaking News, is only for actual news articles about the Redskins***

***please post threads in the correct forum, Redskins Breaking News, is only for actual news articles about the Redskins***

Specifically, try posting this in one of the 524 currently existing Jason Campbell threads, for example one of these:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=284504

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=283924

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=284452

Fixed it up on behalf of Bubba. ;)

If Campbell actually managed to throw for more than 20 TD's in one season (let alone 25), it would be breaking news.

25 TD's and maybe 10 Int's. All those that hate Jason Campbell will cry when he tells us to go to hell, and sign with another team at the end of 2009 season.

Ever heard of the franchise tag? (assuming it's part of a new CBA, I guess)

He's not going to be the starter of the redskins this season. Vinny and Snyder had to have a backup plan if they couldn't land Cutler. I have a feeling they will trade to the Bucs or vikings for a 4th round pick and either test out colt or pick another QB in the draft.

The redskins were willing to trade 2 first round picks, a 3rd and Campbell like it was nothing. I don't think Campbell will be a redskin in 2009.

25 TD's and maybe 10 Int's. All those that hate Jason Campbell will cry when he tells us to go to hell, and sign with another team at the end of 2009 season. The people that hate JC kill me. Put yourself in his position. He had to deal with a new coach, a new system, recievers that are not taylor made for the west coast system, and still had his best year as a pro. What happens when he becomes comfortable.......idiots? He handles himself with class and dignity. And all he gets is an over zealous owner that thinks he can sprinkle water on the team and magically relive the glory days of the 1980's. Plus an incompotent front office, manned by Vinny who seems to have the spine of a slug, and the same amount of intelligence on building a team. This whole thing is sickening. I have a novel idea what about hiring a real front office, so the descions like this can go through the proper channels, and illustrate some discretion.

Yeah maybe if your playing Madden....

He has shown NOTHING to make me think that this would happen.

In order to throw for 4000 yards, all he has to do is average 48 yards per game more than he did last year. Think about that for a minute. He played 16 games last year with 2 receiving threats (Moss and Cooley). With Thomas, Kelly, and Davis coming into their 2nd year and a new *fingers crossed* RT he could easily throw for 4000 yards.

He's not going to be the starter of the redskins this season. Vinny and Snyder had to have a backup plan if they couldn't land Cutler. I have a feeling they will trade to the Bucs or vikings for a 4th round pick and either test out colt or pick another QB in the draft.

The redskins were willing to trade 2 first round picks' date=' a 3rd and Campbell like it was nothing. I don't think Campbell will be a redskin in 2009.[/quote']And your proof of this is???????????

To date, other than the DCExaminer article and the claims of PFT/NFLN/ESPN (all via anonymous sources) there is no evidence we ever contacted the Broncos, let alone that we offered 2 #1s and a #3 plus Campbell. ZERO. There is more factual evidence that we were not interested in Cutler than there is that we were interested.

And your proof of this is???????????

To date, other than the DCExaminer article and the claims of PFT/NFLN/ESPN (all via anonymous sources) there is no evidence we ever contacted the Broncos, let alone that we offered 2 #1s and a #3 plus Campbell. ZERO. There is more factual evidence that we were not interested in Cutler than there is that we were interested.

Did you just grab the bong too?

Set the bong down.

Just pray we see Colt by game 5 at latest.

Did you say something? All I hear is :blahblah::blahblah: Betts:blahblah: :blahblah:. To hope that we see an unproven QB by week 5 is insane. In order to merit playing time in the regular season, Colt would have to dominate the second string of Balt, Pitt, and NE, and the starters of JAX. Otherwise, here's the clipboard dude. Chart the plays.

Archived