Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capitals Playoff Tickets!!! GAME 7!!! Club Seats

Tailgate Ted

Philadelphia+Flyers+v+Washington+Capitals+7GEIKZtxhjFl.jpg

No. 2 Washington Capitals vs. No. 7 New York Rangers

Wednesday, April 15, NY Rangers at Washington, 7 p.m.

Saturday, April 18, NY Rangers at Washington, 1 p.m.

Monday, April 20, Washington at NY Rangers, 7 p.m.

Wednesday, April 22, Washington at NY Rangers, 7 p.m.

Friday, April 24, NY Rangers at Washington, 7 p.m.

Sunday, April 26, Washington at NY Rangers, 2 pm

Tuesday, April 28, NY Rangers at Washington, TBD

I have a limited amount of tickets for ALL of the Capitals playoff games.

The 1st game is set for Wednesday April 15th.

The seats are all on the Acela Club level.

If you want to come see Ovie and Green whoop some butt in the Playoffs shoot me an email fdacowboys@gmail.com

Alex_Ovechkin_2008_04_11_1a_20080411.jpg

action1.jpg

teddy, do you know when playoff tickets go on sale to the general public? I need to get ice level seats to game 1 for the wife, a mad Green fan. I will probably hit you up for the rest of the games. She has granted me unlimited resources for the playoffs!!!

My tixs are currently on the FedEx truck for delivery. I hate days like today (i.e. redskins ticket arrival). Any car that drives by the house I get up and run to the door to see if it's Fedex.

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

teddy, do you know when playoff tickets go on sale to the general public? I need to get ice level seats to game 1 for the wife, a mad Green fan. I will probably hit you up for the rest of the games. She has granted me unlimited resources for the playoffs!!!

I have heard that they are probably not going on sale to the public. The demand is so high from season ticket holders, partial plan buyers and those that bought season tickets for next year.

I have heard that they are probably not going on sale to the public. The demand is so high from season ticket holders, partial plan buyers and those that bought season tickets for next year.

Talked to the ticket office. As of this morning (4/3), there are fewer than a hundred tickets, and those are reserved for the NHL. Every other seat is reserved for season ticket holders/next years season ticket holders. There are no 2 tickets together for next season either (season tickets; there are limited individual game tickets, around 3500). Crazy!

Teddy same price as last season?

I'll be giving you a call very soon!

The Caps raised prices a little from last year. There is nothing left in the lower bowl and the upper bowl. All of those seats are going to season ticket holders and to people who signed up for season tickets next year. The tickets I have are on the Acela Club lvl and the Johnnie Walker Platform suite. I have a handful of tickets left and will most likely be all out very soon. If you want to get tickets or ask me any questions please EMAIL ME fdacowboys@gmail.com

I can check my email all day long but can only check my PMs every so often. If you sent me a PM it's going to take me a couple of hours to get back to you and I may be out of seats by then.

I'm selling my playoff tickets on ebay to help fund my season tickets for next year. The two tickets I sold last night (game 1) went for just three dollars over face. Not that bad of a deal for people looking for tickets.

I will place game 2 tickets on ebay tonight with the auction ending tomorrow night.

I'm selling my playoff tickets on ebay to help fund my season tickets for next year. The two tickets I sold last night (game 1) went for just three dollars over face. Not that bad of a deal for people looking for tickets.

I will place game 2 tickets on ebay tonight with the auction ending tomorrow night.

Why not save the cost of posting on Ebay and sell them to me for $10 over face?:cool2:

EDIT: Where are your seats?

LOL if you were trying to make money on your tickets you should have at least waited to see who the opponent was.

LOL if you were trying to make money on your tickets you should have at least waited to see who the opponent was.
If the playoffs started today we would play the Canadiens. We also have a good shot at playing the Rangers since they are only 1 pt behind. If we get 1 pt tonight then we clinch the 2nd seed.

If he's a season ticket holder he probably made a good profit just selling them for face value. I'm a season ticket too in the Mezzainine End section. The face value for round 1tickets is 60.00 a ticket. It cost me 24.00. So for two tickets I paid 48.00 and I would get back 120.00 if I sold them for face value. $72.00 dollars profit.

But as all season ticket holders we have to buy the Capitlas 3 pre-season games for the same price just like Redskins tickets.

Please don't take my earlier statement as a knock on the guy selling his tickets for face value. I think it cool he's doing that so other fans to go to the games.

I think its crazy what some people are asking for on stubhub and craigslist for playoff tickets. But, everybody likes a winner.

Archived