Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins Preseason Sked(Merged)

MattFancy

I'm not going to lie, i know a Steelers fan that will pay me FULL POP for my preseason tickets, and since its so hard to give them away i will GLADLY sell him my tickets to recoup the cost of not being able to give the others away. Flame me i dont care in these hard times as far as $ goes.

For the record i would never sell my tickets to opposing teams fans for regular season games. If we weren't forced to pay full price for preaseason i would think differently.

I agree with you 100%. I will gladly take Steeler money for a worthless preseason game.

3rd string? umm mixed with 4th & 5th stringers. You know, the ones that are moving furniture, selling cell phones at kiosks, etc. to get by.

Rewording 'The Replacements'

Jim Zorn: Hell of a game, that Sugar Bowl. What'd you lose that by, thirty points?

Colt Brennan: That would be thirty-one.

Jim Zorn: Sometimes a game like that really sticks with you. You never shake it off.

Colt Brennan: Got sacked eight times to prove it.

Jim Zorn: [chuckling] That's why girls don't play the game.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/2008/01/02/2008-01-02_no_5_georgia_pounds_colt_brennan_hawaii_.html

The Dawgs' junkyard defense saw to that, completely neutralizing Hawaii's All-American quarterback Colt Brennan, who Warriors' coach June Jones claimed was the best player in college football.

Brennan threw three interceptions, was sacked eight times and fumbled twice before he was mercifully taken out in the fourth quarter.

again, its no secret that hawaiis oline was no match for the bulldogs defense. brennan got decked constantly and was under intense pressure. id like to see what he could do with our oline.

I agree with you 100%. I will gladly take Steeler money for a worthless preseason game.

This game will make me want to go. We only see the Steelers once every 8 years regular season here so I don't mind if they keep scheduling preseason games at Fed Ex with them:point2sky

Great.

Nationally televised.

This means everyone gets to see us get smashed. Even if it's preseason, I don't think I can handle anything like the Panthers debacle we had last year.

Hey Toe Jam...looking forward to getting rid of that sig yet?...or are ya maybe gonna keep it? lol...just messin with ya

Wow, so we may not have to wait until the regular season to be humiliated. :doh: Great!!!

Exactly. I suspect that after another failed campaign, atleast SOME of the redskin faithful will start to picket and asked for a real GM to be hired by Snyder. And Snyder jettisoned from the day to day runnings of the team.

Great.

Nationally televised.

This means everyone gets to see us get smashed. Even if it's preseason, I don't think I can handle anything like the Panthers debacle we had last year.

Yeah I don't like the Skins having to face Brady in that third preseason game which the usual tuneup game before the reg. season begins. The Panthers game was on the road and I hope they don't embarrassed at home this year.

I doubt Brady will even play...if he does, it won't be for very long. You know they will be ultra paranoid about risking an injury (even if the NFL Gestapo created a special rule in order to help protect him).

You're probably right. Brady is probably not going to get as much exposure as we all might think.

After this brutal preseason schedule, the regular season will be a cakewalk. I don't see any possible scenario where we miss out on a first-round bye.

The Lions went 4-0 last year in the pre season...and they looked good doing it!

Point: The pre season is absolutely meaningless!!! In fact, teams that have struggled the previous season are more likley to win games in pre season cuz you have their local media and fan base more up in arms if they lose.

I could not care less if we lose all 4 pre season games...all I want is NO INJURIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived