Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much do you think this Dale Earnhardt poster could be sold for?

terrifNick21

I was curious as to how much this could go for. This isn't the actual poster, but it's the one I have and it's is autographed by Earnhardt himself, and only 1000 were made, and it makes me believe it'd be more valuable than just the poster itself. So, how much do you all think I could get for it?

Ready-To-Rumble.jpg

LOL. :D COA. When I was 19 yrs old, I worked at sports memorabilia shop at my local mall. The owner's never told us but those COA were fake.

What was really hilarious was when a customer grabbed two Steve Young autographed photos and put them side to side (they were hung up in different parts of the store) and noticed that the signatures were completely different. He talked to me about it and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Sorry my story has nothing to do with your poster but it made me reminisce.

If it's not an NBA signature...like Jordan, or a baseball signed item, it's not worth selling. NASCAR as with NFL has no real value in the autograph market.

Even hockey auto's (see wayne gretzky) have more value than NFL and NASCAR. Not sure why.

Keep it and enjoy.

If it's not an NBA signature...like Jordan, or a baseball signed item, it's not worth selling. NASCAR as with NFL has no real value in the autograph market.

Even hockey auto's (see wayne gretzky) have more value than NFL and NASCAR. Not sure why.

Keep it and enjoy.

I think what hurts the value of NASCAR signatures is the fact that if you aren't a NASCAR fan you won't be intersted in it.

But even if you hate baseball and someone offers you a deal on lets say a Mickey Mantle autographed bat, glove, ball, hat, uniform whatever, you'd still be interested in it.

I think it's just a simple matter of there being a bigger market for certain things and a smaller one for others.

But in the end how much something is worth depends on how much someone wants it, so if you can find someone that is crazy about Dale that would be your best bet.

I think what hurts the value of NASCAR signatures is the fact that if you aren't a NASCAR fan you won't be intersted in it.

But even if you hate baseball and someone offers you a deal on lets say a Mickey Mantle autographed bat, glove, ball, hat, uniform whatever, you'd still be interested in it.

I think it's just a simple matter of there being a bigger market for certain things and a smaller one for others.

But in the end how much something is worth depends on how much someone wants it, so if you can find someone that is crazy about Dale that would be your best bet.

Not really. Unless you are a hockey fan, most people wouldn't want a Wayne Gretzky autographed jersey.

Most sports fans might take pleasure in a Michael Jordan autographed jersey.

A Gretzky or Jordan signed jersey from a price perspective blow away any NFL player signed jersey. Montana? Rice? D Green? They can't even sniff the price of those jerseys.

I don't know of ANY NFL player that demands a price for a signed jersey coming close to Jordan or Gretzky. NFL imo is the most popular sport but their autographs are relatively worthless.

I don't know why it is...but it is.

Not really. Unless you are a hockey fan, most people wouldn't want a Wayne Gretzky autographed jersey.

Most sports fans might take pleasure in a Michael Jordan autographed jersey.

A Gretzky or Jordan signed jersey from a price perspective blow away any NFL player signed jersey. Montana? Rice? D Green? They can't even sniff the price of those jerseys.

I don't know of ANY NFL player that demands a price for a signed jersey coming close to Jordan or Gretzky. NFL imo is the most popular sport but their autographs are relatively worthless.

I don't know why it is...but it is.

Isn't Grezky considered the greatest of all time in hockey, he is called "The Great One" right?

I have no idea about hockey but I have always assumed he was considered the best player of all time.

Maybe thats why his jerseys cost so much, he is without a doubt the best in the sport, same as Michael Jordan.

In football, I think you could argue for days about who is the best player in history. Hell you'd have a hard time deciding who was the best QB, let alone best player of all the positions.

Also, maybe it has something do with how many are available, maybe the market is just flooded with NFL signed memorbillia because it is so popular and it drives down the price.

I'll stand by my $200-$400 price. I researched ebay and most of the Dale Sr. autos go for that price even some that are serialed to 250.

If it were a few months after his death you would have been able to sell it for $3,000 - $5,000 due to the rush on such items. Kinda like when Sean died. You can now get a Taylor auto for around $100 now, but right after he died the prices skyrocketed.

Maybe thats why his jerseys cost so much, he is without a doubt the best in the sport, same as Michael Jordan.

I could provide you with lower level hockey and basketball players. Their jersey prices dwarf any nfl player.

Kobe Bryants signed jersey has more demand and costs much more than say Tom Brady.

NFL and NASCAR auto's have little value.

I could provide you with lower level hockey and basketball players. Their jersey prices dwarf any nfl player.

Kobe Bryants signed jersey has more demand and costs much more than say Tom Brady.

NFL and NASCAR auto's have little value.

Well then i'd say it's because what I mentioned earlier, the NFL is so popular and such items are in such demmand that the market is flooded with autographed memrobillia of these players.

In short, an autographed Joe Montana anything just isn't very rare because the NFL is so popular, which makes the demmand high, which means their are autographed Montana things all over the place, driving down the price.

Archived