Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo Working Out With Roy Williams

bobbee1011

Give Tony Romo sits to pee and Roy Williams credit for getting together

10:36 AM Wed, Mar 18, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz

Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Tony Romo sits to pee is working out with Roy Williams, along with the other receivers, at Valley Ranch on a regular basis. Let's pause to provide the appropriate applause.

These throwing sessions are voluntary, but if they weren't happening, the Cowboys might as well go to the Wishbone.

The most important on-field mission for Romo sits to pee, who has always thrown to any receivers willing to show up to Valley Ranch at this time of year, this off-season is to establish rapport with Williams. The QB and WR, who are both among the league's highest-paid players at their position, have to earn their paychecks for the Cowboys to have a chance to make the playoffs, much less end the postseason win drought around these parts.

They connected 16 times for 160 yards in seven games together. Romo sits to pee's next touchdown pass to Williams will be his first. The reason for Williams' lack of production, according to him, is that Romo sits to pee didn't trust him. (Well, that, and Jason Garrett didn't have a clue what to do with Williams after he arrived in a mid-season trade.)

And Williams is the Cowboys' unquestioned No. 1 receiver with T.O. out of town.

No two Cowboys have more to prove next season than Romo sits to pee and Williams. That's pretty good motivation to pitch and catch during their free time.

I love articles like these.

Congrats, Tony and Roy are doing what they should be doing and what they are being paid millions of dollars to do.

That's like saying, "Hey Congrats man, you showed up to work today and are doing what your hired to do!"

exactly!!

your job is to play football. you are paid an exuberant amount of money to do this!! thanks for actually taking pride in your craft and trying to be good.

i wish my boss would write articles in the local paper whenever i work OT. id be in the paper daily!!

exactly!!

your job is to play football. you are paid an exuberant amount of money to do this!! thanks for actually taking pride in your craft and trying to be good.

i wish my boss would write articles in the local paper whenever i work OT. id be in the paper daily!!

Yeah Kudos, way to show up and do your job, we are actually going to pay you this week. QFT.

Romo sits to pee plays catch with Roy Williams, somone alert the media....hurry. BFD.

Yeah Kudos, way to show up and do your job, we are actually going to pay you this week. QFT.

Romo sits to pee plays catch with Roy Williams, somone alert the media....hurry. BFD.

It is the off-season - always see stupid stories like these.

HOWEVER - you wont see one like this about the Redskins, cause our WR's are no where to be seen. :doh:

:helmet: The Rook

It is the off-season - always see stupid stories like these.

HOWEVER - you wont see one like this about the Redskins, cause our WR's are no where to be seen. :doh:

No what you see is (insert players name here) is close to being signed, traded or wrongly cut by the Redskins overly aggressive owner Dan Dastardly Snyder. :evilg:

BTW, I hope MK gets well soon and Thomas really is in Myama with Moss.

:helmet: The Rook

Congrats, Tony and Roy are doing what they should be doing and what they are being paid millions of dollars to do.

That's like saying, "Hey Congrats man, you showed up to work today and are doing what your hired to do!"

To be fair, the workouts are voluntary. That at least deserves a cookie, IMO

It's more like saying "Hey thanks for working overtime off the clock!"

Whether athlets are overpaid or not they are paid X amount for Y amount of work. If they're willing to increase Y without increasing X as well then they do deserve a little kudos.

Whether athlets are overpaid or not they are paid X amount for Y amount of work. If they're willing to increase Y without increasing X as well then they do deserve a little kudos.

Seriously for 30 million I'd practice everyday, all day.. :doh:

Real Slacker business acumen at work here.

Archived