Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

Total Agreement with kudos for Pez and Huly. What a great, well planned event. The kids (Brian and Caitlin) had a ton of fun as well as the wife and I. Cant take any credit for a win in softball tho, being the neutral catcher and all LOL

Look forward to doin it again next year. Thanks to all for a great day. Redskins fans truly are the best in the world. Be a while for I can eat again. I am stuffed

PS Thanks to MtheH...that gyro (however you say it) put me over the top mmmm

Year-oh. Glad you liked it. :)

CK - hope you got one. To answer your question from Friday, a gyro is pita flatbread with seasoned lamb & beef, feta cheese, onion, and maybe lettuce, with Tzatziki sauce on top, folded like a sandwich roll.

Yeah there's always so much good food, no matter how much you try to try everything, there's always something you miss. I didn't even get any of TLC & Ben's crack. :wtf: I missed it at the DDP too.

But I did finally get a chance to dig into Pez's wings - I had like 12 of them. They are delicious and addicting - it's like you can't stop eating them.

And metalrx's wings were super-good too, as usual ;)

Thank you everyone for your donations and help in putting together another great event. These events are only successful, because of you all. We had great food, drinks, flag football and softball on a beautiful day at a gorgeous park. I think we ended up with a bunch more folks than who registered, but.. the more the merrier!

BTW from reports we have been getting, folks seem to enjoy this event better than Dave & Buster's, so we may do this from now on. IF anyone has any recommendations for the future, please let Huly or I know..

FYI, keep an eye out in the tailgate section, because we may be planning another offseason event in the near future...

Once again, hats off to everybody!

Sapphire44 and I had a blast.

You couldn't ask for better weather, food and company then what we had Saturday.

This beat the Dave and Busters get-togethers by a long shot.

We will be doing this again next year.

Special thanks goes to pez and Huly for organizing this event.

Also pez for his wings, TLC for his ribs, Ben for his funnel cakes, MIA for his keg of Dos Equis beer, MTH for his gyros, DCDOGG for his grilled chicken, Papa Pez for his pulled pork BBQ, skinsfan1311 for his shrimp scampi, Phoward12 for his bratwurst and grilled salmon, Capt. Kaos for the Redskins cake and everyone else who contributed to this great gathering.

Don't even have to open the pic, that's 1311's crazy jersey.

I really like it, thinking about asking the mother in law if she can manage to take 2 jerseys and mix them up like this one. She's handy with a sewing machine so I'm hoping.

LOL!

My folks gave me that jersey back not too long after we signed CP.

Some people don't like it so much, but I think it's pretty slick.

It's kind of like having a home and an away jersey, all in one!

Thank you everyone for your donations and help in putting together another great event. These events are only successful, because of you all. We had great food, drinks, flag football and softball on a beautiful day at a gorgeous park. I think we ended up with a bunch more folks than who registered, but.. the more the merrier!

BTW from reports we have been getting, folks seem to enjoy this event better than Dave & Buster's, so we may do this from now on. IF anyone has any recommendations for the future, please let Huly or I know..

FYI, keep an eye out in the tailgate section, because we may be planning another offseason event in the near future...

Once again, hats off to everybody!

Count us in for another off-season bash. Family had a blast

LOL!

My folks gave me that jersey back not too long after we signed CP.

Some people don't like it so much, but I think it's pretty slick.

It's kind of like having a home and an away jersey, all in one!

Ha, I wasn't saying I didn't like it...just never seen anything like it before! I think I'd have to see it in person before I could decide if I liked it or not. :)

Archived