Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

I went to the store with huly and we picked up 24 Hebrew Nationals and 16 buns as well as a watermelon and country style potato salad.

When I say I, I mean Reic. Apparently ES didn't keep me signed in, lol.

Man, I must be alcohol intolerant or something after beating myself up last weekend. I only had two beers and I feel like crap. I suppose there's an outside chance it's because I ate too much, but I'm going to dismiss that possibility for now.

Anyway, good to see everyone, nice diversion for the day. Now it's back to the books.

Just got home from DJing at the bar. I had a great time and it was awesome to see familiar faces and meeting some new people. Special shout outs go to Huly and Pez for pulling off yet another excellent skins oriented event. The food was superb and the beer was plentiful (still has some left over *paging Phoward* come over tomorrow and help me finish it since you slacked off today;) )

Congrats to the winners of the softball game and way to come back for a 6 run rally to win it. SSM, your team put up a great game, but it was our team that came away with the W :D. Good game all.

I was able to get a second wind after my body was worn down early with my short stent in flag football :( I guess I'm getting to old for that ****.

I second the notion of doing this again next year:)

Total Agreement with kudos for Pez and Huly. What a great, well planned event. The kids (Brian and Caitlin) had a ton of fun as well as the wife and I. Cant take any credit for a win in softball tho, being the neutral catcher and all LOL

Look forward to doin it again next year. Thanks to all for a great day. Redskins fans truly are the best in the world. Be a while for I can eat again. I am stuffed

PS Thanks to MtheH...that gyro (however you say it) put me over the top mmmm

Archived