Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three Seminoles that would Change the Redskins.

SkinsNoles21

Bro...in my first response to your request, I named four or five reasons why I believe Carr would be an instant upgrade. Scroll back if interested.

If you don't agree, that is totally fine. You are entitled to your opinion.

Even if that opinion is that the little 10 ever puts out quality at the corner or wide receiver position like Prime Time, Boldin, Santana Moss, Coles, Rolle, Hester, Cromartie, Irvin, Randy Moss and so many others.

:cheers:

And what I was saying is that playing for Florida State, especially since they didn't go up against the toughest opponents, doesn't mean your are great. The kid never had a huge game against any strong teams. There is nothing to show that this kid is an instant upgrade.

We still haven't seen enough of Thomas or Kelly to discredit them either.

Even if that opinion is that the little 10 ever puts out quality at the corner or wide receiver position like Prime Time, Boldin, Santana Moss, Coles, Rolle, Hester, Cromartie, Irvin, Randy Moss and so many others.

:cheers:

Randy Moss went to Marshall BTW.

I guess I should be studying huh

That was exactly my point:applause:

There is no denying that talent that has come out of FSU.

But his argument is completely illogical and is comparing apples to oranges.

I'm not even sure what you guys are arguing at this point. I mean if he did more research he could find better examples.

I'm not even sure what you guys are arguing at this point. I mean if he did more research he could find better examples.

He was saying that Carr would be an instant upgrade. His argument was that he didn't have a lot of production like Devin Thomas because he played in a harder conference with a crappy QB and offense. Then started listing all these great players to come out of Miami and FSU to say that the talent is stacked there.

Its completely ridiculous. This kid hasn't done anything against a decent team to get excited about. Thomas had a crappy QB. Just because great players have come out of there, doesn't mean this kid is one of them. It was just the most empty argument. It sounded like something a middle school kid would say.

I definitely dont think he would be an instant upgrade over the two guys we drafted. I just listed Carr because he is a great red zone target and could give Campbell a big body to look for in the end zone ... Like I stated ... hes a beast at the fade route. He would make two catches a game but they would either be bombs or touchdowns.

I definitely dont think he would be an instant upgrade over the two guys we drafted. I just listed Carr because he is a great red zone target and could give Campbell a big body to look for in the end zone ... Like I stated ... hes a beast at the fade route. He would make two catches a game but they would either be bombs or touchdowns.

I just wish Zorn had tried to include that more. With Cooley, Davis, Thomas, and Kelly, that should have been a staple in our red zone offense.

I agree, the kid has height. My argument is that you can find plenty of guys with size. We need one that can run good routes, thats what is killing us.

Well since we are all doing it, I say we scoop up every VT player in the draft, since they were they best ACC team last year (no need to point out the obvious flaws in that statement :silly:). But I do have to say that both FSU and Miami have been garbage for a number of years now, so saying anything coming out of there is "elite" is just silly.

Good post ... Skins only one or two players away ... i.e. Jay Cutler and Knoshon Moreno.

Why has all of the sudden has Knowshon Moreno become "that guy" that everybody wants? This is ridiculous, we have CP and a number 2, in no way shape or form, is worth a first round draft pick. Our offense would be equally as stagnant with him because we would have no offensive line for him to run behind, and our defense would still get no pressure on the ball. Another RB is oh so clearly not the answer to any of our problems. :doh:

Archived