Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Part of the 1000 post club

DaMuller7

You started a thread in wrong forum did ya?:D

Yeah my bad, I mostly just come on here to read, and post here and there, but I didn't know or it slipped my mind that we weren't supposed to make this kind of thread in this forum until I saw what the guy posted after me... Sorry TK

Are you serious, I hope I don't get a NNT because I didn't mean to break any rules if that was one of them...

No, he didn't NNT me. He moved my thread to the tailgate and reset my post count to 999 so I looked stupid;) I actually avoided posting in the Stadium for a month so I could sit at 999, it was pretty funny.

I don't think he'd NNT you for this, you're just happy. But it would be funny if he did the same thing to you.:evilg:

No, he didn't NNT me. He moved my thread to the tailgate and reset my post count to 999 so I looked stupid;) I actually avoided posting in the Stadium for a month so I could sit at 999, it was pretty funny.

I don't think he'd NNT you for this, you're just happy. But it would be funny if he did the same thing to you.:evilg:

Now that is messed up and I will admit that made me laugh a bit, but that is a good thing that TK has a sense of humor at least...

Now that is messed up and I will admit that made me laugh a bit, but that is a good thing that TK has a sense of humor at least...

A sense of humor yes...some would say a sick one, but it's somewhere in there, mixed in with the fire and brimstone.

Yeah my bad, I mostly just come on here to read, and post here and there, but I didn't know or it slipped my mind that we weren't supposed to make this kind of thread in this forum until I saw what the guy posted after me... Sorry TK

Quick, edit it a redskins related topic to your original post. Then add it to the title. That's thinking on your feet.

Sorry I had to do it because after all these years I finally get to a big landmark in Extremeskins!!!

:groupwave:

Hi there. :)

Congrats on your first thousand. Here's to your next thousand. :cheers:

Rule 1. It is not the quantity, it is the quality.

Rule 2. Do not use The Rook's posts as an example of quality.

Regardless, well done.

Rule 3. Temper your posts and threads with logic.

Rule 4. When an idiot does not use Rule 3, consider Rule 3 again.

Rule 5. When Rule 3 does not solve Rule 4 :chair:

Rule 6. Refer to Rule 2

You will do well and congrats

Rule 7. The Mods are your friends, we all recognize "stupid", to argue with "stupid" lowers you.

Rule 8. Refer to rule 2

:helmet: The rook

Hi there. :)

Congrats on your first thousand. Here's to your next thousand. :cheers:

What the -

just when you expect the BanMaster to zig, he zags...

as my man (and the founder of the feast) Curly Bill might say -

"I'll tell ya boys, even I'M scared 'a what's gonna happen to this outfit once Johnny's in charge!"

:)

You are one weird weird individual.

This is also the reason I'd have a beer with ya. :silly: (the weirdness, not the chest shaving - that's all you dude)

Wait. So your saying you didn't have to shave your chest.

I was forced to shave my chest and post pics for the mods once I reached 1000.

Weird.

:cool2:

Archived