Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Non-Redskins Fans Opinion of Haynesworth Deal?

slaga

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

No one on this site will be able to say, with a straight face, that adding a player of AH's caliber is a "bad" move or acquisition.

However, to immediately pronounce it as a top 3 signing in NFL history without seeing him play a down, a game, a season, or even the duration of his stay in Washington is just silly.

We know you're the biggest homer round these parts, but even that statement makes me chuckle.

I'm never reluctant to project on sure things...kinda like how I feel about the pukes in December.

I never heard anyone say Haynesworth was going to be one of the top 3 free agent signing in NFL history before he signed with the Skins. We knew he was a free agent and knew he was going to be leaving Tennessee. If he's a sure thing, why not declare the historical nature of his departure before he signs with your favorite team?

I never heard anyone say Haynesworth was going to be one of the top 3 free agent signing in NFL history before he signed with the Skins. We knew he was a free agent and knew he was going to be leaving Tennessee. If he's a sure thing, why not declare the historical nature of his departure before he signs with your favorite team?

Sometimes the most obvious questions just need to be asked, OWU.

Well done.

You are the king of throwing sh*t on the wall....

HHM, I know more about your team than you do. I'm objective. While the world proclaimed Romo sits to pee the best QB ever, I happened to listen to what Parcells said about him...and sure enough, Bill was right: He's careless with the ball, and if he doesn't correct it, he'll be nothing special in this league.

They fail in December because of him.

Him alone.

And, you're stuck with him.

I'll take you at your word.

I'm pretty sure I said something about Haynesworth in ATN last season...about his ability, but I can't remember exactly.

I did say to my buds that I thought this guy would be one of the best FAs available EVER.

But, we'll see.

I think alot of Redskins fans are saying the same thing. Great signing, but too much money.

true, but these days almost all new signings are too much money. I can't imagine how Butkus, Staubach, Riggins or any of the old greats feel about how much money even marginal guys make now. It's obscene....

true, but these days almost all new signings are too much money. I can't imagine how Butkus, Staubach, Riggins or any of the old greats feel about how much money even marginal guys make now. It's obscene....
LOL! I vaguely remember on FOXsports, Bradshaw was recounting a meeting with Steeler management. Bradshaw was sitting across the table from them as an MVP, mulitple superbowl winner, and they were telling him "I don't know if we can afford $300K for you or not..."

Archived