Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need to cut Randle El

Andre3stacks

Hes not as bad as Lloyd was but goodness gracious this mans been pushing it. Hell never return a punt for a TD again. He got lucky with a return against the Colts some years ago. Besides that hes not a great reciever at all. Hes had like 4 impressive catches all year. Biggest one was the Ravens TD. Funniest thing is hell act like hes useful to us or some ****. I remember when Campbell was injured and he was acting like he was going to do something at QB if Collins got injured. :doh:

Hes not as bad as Lloyd was but goodness gracious this niggas been pushing it. Hell never return a punt for a TD again. He got lucky with a return against the Colts some years ago. Besides that hes not a great reciever at all. Hes had like 4 impressive catches all year. Biggest one was the Ravens TD. Funniest thing is hell act like hes useful to us or some ****. I remember when Campbell was injured and he was acting like he was going to do something at QB if Collins got injured. :doh:

He just restructured his contract. Cutting him at this point would be damaging to our cap space. We have to wait for Devin and Malcomb to develop first.

' <----------- :D

He's a locker room guy and serviceable as a #4 receiver. Until the young guys step up, ARE is the 2nd best receiver on the team which is sad at this point. It's no news flash that the Skins are hoping that the two 2nd year receivers can contribute so that ARE can be used as a gadget guy and a slot receiver which is what he really is. ARE isn't effective as a returner b/c he isn't fearless enough and dances way too much. I'd surmise that they won't have him returning punts next season. If they do, they're idiots b/c ARE is the worst punt returner in the league...seriously, his numbers are horrible the last two years. :2cents:

Archived