Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doc + Canty or Big al

rumplestilskin

I'm sure some of the experts might say this is easy to answer but the money could probably go equally to either scenario. I am not totally sure but I think I would lean on Haynsworth as I just invision him him blowing it up in the middle and making the rest around him great. On the other hand Dock and Canty would add so much depth and youth. What Ya'll Think?

My first choice is Canty, keep Hall, bring back Dock. Perhaps a week info free agency, it might be worth looking at Tank Johnson's price tag if he is still sitting out there on the market. That would make us deep and enourmous in the middle with Monty, Tank and Canty all >300lbs rotating out. I would then be tempted to pickup that Orakpo<sp> kid from Texas in the first round to really solidify our D, and then look at Centers through the rest of the draft.

Two items I saw on ESPN: It makes sense to think that the Dolphins might give us a lot of competition for Canty with Parcells running the offseason, since he drafted him and is building is 3-4. They also have cap space.

Also: Rumor on ESPN Insider that the Giants are now in the Sign Haynseworth Biz

Sign Hall, sign Crowell, sign Dockery, sign Canty. After releasing Springs, which I would only do if Hall re-signs with us, we'd have enough cap space to sign all four guys. I'm hoping that all the Haynesworth news is a red herring. We could then use the draft for the best player available at our pick.

I'd take Haynesworth.

I'd rather have one dominant player versus having two solid players. :2cents:

What if it's three though? What if the scenario is actually Doc, Canty, Hall v. Haynesworth and Springs.

I'd take the first three, since one of them might actually be able to help our offense, the side of the ball that was really hurting last year.

What if it's three though? What if the scenario is actually Doc, Canty, Hall v. Haynesworth and Springs.

I'd take the first three, since one of them might actually be able to help our offense, the side of the ball that was really hurting last year.

I have to agree there. I would much rather have Doc, Canty and Hall then Al and I work out by myself in AZ even though I get hurt every year Springs.

Archived