Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN MAG Super Bowl Party(Jason Campbell)

Chiefinonhaze

Hmm 4 posts. Might be the record.

cue the torches and pitchforks

... let's go, pitchforks to the right, torches to the left, let's go folks, keep it movin, keep it movin.

... okay, where's the tar and feather guy? hello? tar and feathers???

cue the torches and pitchforks

... let's go, pitchforks to the right, torches to the left, let's go folks, keep it movin, keep it movin.

... okay, where's the tar and feather guy? hello? tar and feathers???

Sorry Im late... damn rush hour.... Ok where were we? Did someone say Jason Campbell?

;)

This is just an observation, but did he seem wayyyyy more relaxed than in interviews during the season? Maybe all of the lights as press conferences make him shy, this video was just at a party with numerous things going on around him. Need that RELAXED Jason on the field, not the shy one.

Try again, he did drop out but he got his GED and went to University of Houston to major in Psychology.

Bingo

And for all of the people who are not big fans of his music...dont listen to whats on the radio listen to his slower music, the stuff with substance and a deeper meaning.

Suggestions "Something You Forgot"

"Hustler Muzik"

and my personal favorite "Tie My Hands"

Didn't he have a 62.3 completion percentage this year? Thats one of the most accurate Redskins QBs since 1991. :doh:
And I'm 100% accurate at peeing into the toilet. Well, 98%.

Back me up a few yards and that number plummets, just like JC's would if he threw anything other than easy passes.

Bingo

And for all of the people who are not big fans of his music...dont listen to whats on the radio listen to his slower music, the stuff with substance and a deeper meaning.

Suggestions "Something You Forgot"

"Hustler Muzik"

and my personal favorite "Tie My Hands"

Yeah Wayne is getting big. I don't know many artists that have been successfull in the rap, pop, and now rock industry while also debating with Skip Bayless on Espn.

Back me up a few yards and that number plummets, just like JC's would if he threw anything other than easy passes.

hahaha well said sir, well said

im a JC suporter and want him to succeed so bad but i honestly believe this is his last year to prove something or he'll be done as a starter in the NFL.

He will have no more excuses after being in the same system after this year so hopefully he exceeds expectations this year.

He had a completion percentage of 62.3, and you're saying he's not accurate? Maybe you should show me a completion percentage of his non-"easy passes".

He had a completion percentage of 62.3, and you're saying he's not accurate? Maybe you should show me a completion percentage of his non-"easy passes".
Save me some trouble and use your eyes next season. You'll come to see that just because a pass is complete, it doesn't mean it was accurately thrown. The easy passes that were his staple (stop-routes, swings, screens, quick-outs, shallow cross, etc) have huge margins for error in terms of ball placement. He was outright bad at throwing slants, deep outs, corner routes, and seam routes and consequently, hardly ever attempted them. (And yes, those routes are in the WCO.) Completion% goes up, offensive production goes down as defenses realize our QB is a 1-trick pony.

Save me some trouble and use your eyes next season. You'll come to see that just because a pass is complete, it doesn't mean it was accurately thrown.

It does with our quarterback. I re-watched the first Philly game yesterday and saw Randle El drop three passes that were in his hands. And, no, it's not just my opinion. The announcers even kept talking about the passes that were dropped. Plus we have no Fitzgerald who can go higher than the db's and pull a ball down.

It does with our quarterback. I re-watched the first Philly game yesterday and saw Randle El drop three passes that were in his hands. And, no, it's not just my opinion. The announcers even kept talking about the passes that were dropped. Plus we have no Fitzgerald who can go higher than the db's and pull a ball down.
Just as an inaccurate pass can be complete, an accurate pass can be incomplete. It further proves that raw completion percentage is meaningless in determining the accuracy of a QB.

And I don't know what you saw. You might have seen ARE drop passes that could have been placed better by JC. In any case, every QB deals with receivers dropping balls. But from my point of view, Campbell let's his receivers down far more than they let him down.

Archived