Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN MAG Super Bowl Party(Jason Campbell)

Chiefinonhaze

Bingo

And for all of the people who are not big fans of his music...dont listen to whats on the radio listen to his slower music, the stuff with substance and a deeper meaning.

Suggestions "Something You Forgot"

"Hustler Muzik"

and my personal favorite "Tie My Hands"

Lil' Wayne is the Michael Vick of the hip-hop world. A lot of hype over a guy that doesn't actually belong in the position he's in. They think he's a revolution, but he's more like a delusion.

Don't listen to the radio PERIOD. hehe

Save me some trouble and use your eyes next season. You'll come to see that just because a pass is complete, it doesn't mean it was accurately thrown. The easy passes that were his staple (stop-routes, swings, screens, quick-outs, shallow cross, etc) have huge margins for error in terms of ball placement. He was outright bad at throwing slants, deep outs, corner routes, and seam routes and consequently, hardly ever attempted them. (And yes, those routes are in the WCO.) Completion% goes up, offensive production goes down as defenses realize our QB is a 1-trick pony.

All I know is the dude put up stats similar to Eli Manning and nobody's calling for Eli Manning's head....

Passes over 20 yards:

Jason Campbell: 34

Eli Manning: 32

If he's just throwing easy passes, then he's making some good decisions and finding guys in the right spots to get YAC.

All I know is the dude put up stats similar to Eli Manning and nobody's calling for Eli Manning's head....

Passes over 20 yards:

If he's just throwing easy passes, then he's making some good decisions and finding guys in the right spots to get YAC.

Owned:applause:

campbell is starting to get a bit more ****y and confident in himself and im startin to like it. Maybe hes had enough and really is ready to be a leader

and it was also pointed out he was a captain last year. I don't think A new head coach would just show up and appoint captains. That means the team did and if he has the respect of the locker room he has all he needs. I hope he talks the talk and walks the walk in 2009

Lil' Wayne is clueless about sports. I saw him that day he was on. Made Skip Bayless look like the most knowledgeable sports guy ever.

Well taht is Skip Bayless' job

Lil Wayne isnt an analyst, but he knows his sports. If you listen to his music, he mentions sports in a lot of his lines. Skip Bayless is on that show because he is good at what he does, any average Joe could go on that show and get torched by Skip.

So I really dont know why you would say he is clueless about sports, he obviously watches it and follows it pretty passionately

And Lil Wayne is a sick rapper, dont listen to the haters. Im not into this rock **** that he is trying to pull, but the dude can bless a mic if need be

Passes over 20 yards:

Yeah, those refs blowing a whistle and ending the play when the receiver crosses the goal line really was unfortunate for Eli. How many of those extra dozen TD passes that Eli threw could have gone for 20+ if they hadn't run out of territory to advance? I'm sure Eli is losing sleep over what could have been...

Eli threw twice as many TD's as Jason on a team that didn't need him to, with far fewer attempts and completions. He didn't have a great year; he's never played consistently great. But he won a frigging Super Bowl and has led his team back countless times. No matter how bad a game has gone for him, there's at least a hope that he can get hot and lead his team back.

With Jason, what you see in the first quarter is pretty much what you'll get in the other three. If it's working, then it's working. He'll move the ball consistently between the 20's, but he'll waste perfectly good scoring opportunities because he's Jason Campbell. The offense will dominate, but the score will remain close.

If it isn't working in the first quarter, you might as well turn the TV off and save yourself some frustration.

Yeah, those refs blowing a whistle and ending the play when the receiver crosses the goal line really was unfortunate for Eli. How many of those extra dozen TD passes that Eli threw could have gone for 20+ if they hadn't run out of territory to advance? I'm sure Eli is losing sleep over what could have been...

Eli threw twice as many TD's as Jason on a team that didn't need him to, with far fewer attempts and completions. He didn't have a great year; he's never played consistently great. But he won a frigging Super Bowl and has led his team back countless times. No matter how bad a game has gone for him, there's at least a hope that he can get hot and lead his team back.

With Jason, what you see in the first quarter is pretty much what you'll get in the other three. If it's working, then it's working. He'll move the ball consistently between the 20's, but he'll waste perfectly good scoring opportunities because he's Jason Campbell. The offense will dominate, but the score will remain close.

If it isn't working in the first quarter, you might as well turn the TV off and save yourself some frustration.

I'm sure so much thought went into this post....you'll see how much I respect it by how I choose to respond to it:

:blah:

Jason is getting more confidence and that's bad news for all of his haters out there, but at the same time good news because we're all Skins fans. I predict a LOT of people on here will be hopping on the Campbell bandwagon HARD a few games into the season.

Archived