Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

wrong kid to mess with

WVUforREDSKINS

Hell yeah. He let that twerp have it.

EDIT: After watching it a few more times, its starting to look staged. You hear an extra head bang after the boy stops slamming the dude silly.

And how the hell would the camera operator randomly be filming at that moment?

EDIT: After watching it a few more times, its starting to look staged. You hear an extra head bang after the boy stops slamming the dude silly.

And how the hell would the camera operator know when to tape something like that?

the video is kinda blurred at that point. its hard to tell if the audio and video are synced. I know that often when I convert videos the audio and video don't match up like they should, and with the blurring its hard to tell how many times his head got slammed.

edit: I looked closely and I think his head got slammed 7 times and I heard his head get slammed 7 times. the audio just seems delayed.

the video is kinda blurred at that point. its hard to tell if the audio and video are synced. I know that often when I convert videos the audio and video don't match up like they should, and with the blurring its hard to tell how many times his head got slammed.

True, a lot of times cell-phone video will not sync correctly.

And how the hell would the camera operator randomly be filming at that moment?

I was wondering why he KEPT videotaping lol...usually if it's truly spontaneous once your friend's head starts getting beat and a chair gets picked up, you jump out of the immediate vicinity. Especially if you're a kid. Because you don't want the chair hitting you and you don't want the guy going after you next. At the very least you freak out seeing your friend getting pummeled right in front of your eyes. You don't sit there 4 feet away with your hands remaining steady, and continue videotaping lol...

I'm assuming a friend of the guy who got beat was the one videotaping, because why else would he be there videotaping. By the way, how did they know it was a "new kid at school"?

Plus, after watching it again, it looks as if the guy's arms are making the slamming noise against the table, not his head. His head doesn't really seem to hit the table, but his arms are going up and down against it.

I was wondering why he KEPT videotaping lol...usually if it's truly spontaneous once your friend's head starts getting beat and a chair gets picked up, you jump out of the immediate vicinity. Especially if you're a kid. Because you don't want the chair hitting you and you don't want the guy going after you next. At the very least you freak out seeing your friend getting pummeled right in front of your eyes. You don't sit there 4 feet away with your hands remaining steady, and continue videotaping lol...

I'm assuming a friend of the guy who got beat was the one videotaping, because why else would he be there videotaping. By the way, how did they know it was a "new kid at school"?

Plus, after watching it again, it looks as if the guy's arms are making the slamming noise against the table, not his head. His head doesn't really seem to hit the table, but his arms are going up and down against it.

This is an excellent point

Yeah this seems fake. Good point...his arms are hitting the table and his head isn't. Plus the body language makes it look staged.

Archived