Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl Scout Cookies: Vote for your Favorite!

RedlightG20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I just dont understand why these are not available year around. Seems silly to me to have these girls peddling cookies when they could be learning something else.

People would still buy them like crazy.

because I would be 500 pounds and have to wash myself with a rag on a stick. :silly:

my roommate is samoan and we always ask her if those cookies have dog in them. she usually hits me :(

:rotflmao:

Don't worry...just a different bakery. Yeah I thought it was a pc move too. :silly:

Samoas® are made by Little Brownie Bakers. The ABC bakery version is called Caramel deLites®.

http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/meet_cookies.asp

Whew! :whew:

I wonder if there are any noticable differences in taste though...

crisis averted 99!!

we can stop making picket signs!!

Sweet, I was about hammering one together when the news came out! :cheers:

man you guys are lucky. Girl Scouts in Canada used to only sell a box of cookies that would come with 2 types of cookies, both like oreo's one all chocolate and one all vanilla.

A few years ago they switched to chocolate covered mint ones that are disgusting. Last year, after I had already had some from the previous year, I told the little girl I would give her $10 but not to give me any cookies. She looked confused and I think I made her cry because some troop leader came banging on my door looking for answers as to what I had done to a little girl who came to my door a few minutes earlier. The lady laughed once I explained it to her.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm one of the three that voted for the Lemon Chalets but only because I've overdosed on the Samoas and the Thin Mints. Moderation has never been a strenth. For many years I could not think of or smell either cookie without gettin nauseous. Now I can actually eat one or two of either one but any more than that and I end up in a very, very scary place.

Didn't they remove some cookies from their arsenal?? I could've sworn I had bought two boxes of cookies that were like Trefoils with chocolate on top a year or two ago...I just recall eating the entire box in one sitting.

Anyhoo, I bought a box each of Tagalongs, Trefoils, and Dulce's. I didn't like the Dulces at all though, but I wanted to try them at least.

Archived