Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need to love Don Banks

wilco_holland

Trade down and acquire a second round pick as well. Hey, I love this kid as well but the Skins can still get a stud player later in the 1st round....

I've got no 'real' problem with trading down, but the main thing I want is to get the guys we want.

I'm kinda scaired that if we trade down we'll get some decent players but not the guys we want. From what I hear Raji's stock is rising right now. If we can still get him at 13, I say go for it. If he's gone, then I'm more in line with trading down and getting more picks to build our depth across multiple positions.

I've got no 'real' problem with trading down, but the main thing I want is to get the guys we want.

I'm kinda scaired that if we trade down we'll get some decent players but not the guys we want. From what I hear Raji's stock is rising right now. If we can still get him at 13, I say go for it. If he's gone, then I'm more in line with trading down and getting more picks to build our depth across multiple positions.

If Raji is gone at 13, more than likely at least 1 of the big 4 is still available. I think that we keep our #13 pick and acquire a 2nd rounder by trading Rogers to New Orleans. I wouldn't want to trade him, but he doesn't want to be here, so I'll take a 2nd thank you.

Well if he is going to be an absolute animal then by all means let's hold off! Because no other GM/ team will want to draft an absolute animal LB....

Nice contribution there pal. There's plenty of capable LB's in the FA market that the skins could go after to replace MW. I'm not opposed to taking a LB in the draft with the first pick, but I think it'll benefit the team to address the O or D line rather.

Nice contribution there pal. There's plenty of capable LB's in the FA market that the skins could go after to replace MW. I'm not opposed to taking a LB in the draft with the first pick, but I think it'll benefit the team to address the O or D line rather.

Karlos Dansby, lock it up.

I think drafting youth on the offensive line would be huge.

Dline youth tends to take a lot longer to develop, although I'm not opposed to taking Raji at 13, I just think our needs call for us to trade back and even trade picks from 2010 to help rebuild the lines.

We need a guard, center, tackle, DT, DE, OLB with DE being the least necessary (assuming JT resigns for less).

obviously we don't want to go out and sign 5 FA and draft one guy, so I think a mix of 2-3 FA and 3-4 draft picks will go a long way to injecting youth and talent on the lines as well as some veteran savvy and talent.

If Raji is gone at 13, more than likely at least 1 of the big 4 is still available. I think that we keep our #13 pick and acquire a 2nd rounder by trading Rogers to New Orleans. I wouldn't want to trade him, but he doesn't want to be here, so I'll take a 2nd thank you.

I don't get this retarded notion of trading Rogers. The chances we get someone better than Rogers, are slim to none. We trade Rogers? then we have to keep Springs. Springs will get hurt next season, meaning Justin Tryon will see the field. Tryon trying to cover someone scares me.

a 2nd and third would secure Rogers services. At least then we could develop the lines because you don't get quality corners with 2nd and third round picks.

I don't get this retarded notion of trading Rogers. The chances we get someone better than Rogers, are slim to none. We trade Rogers? then we have to keep Springs. Springs will get hurt next season, meaning Justin Tryon will see the field. Tryon trying to cover someone scares me.

a 2nd and third would secure Rogers services. At least then we could develop the lines because you don't get quality corners with 2nd and third round picks.

I'm just going by articles and quotes I've seen floating around about Rogers wanting out of DC. I agree that we won't find another corner as good as him in the next few years, but if the man wants out chances are his production will slip a bit anyway. A 2nd rounder for Rogers if he really wants out would go a long way to helping us by giving us that extra pick this year.

Archived