Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One (1) Pet Peeve

Dan T.

The old person in line in front of me, that has to take an extra five minutes to find the exact change.

And TLC that by far is my favorite of all of your signatures.:laugh:

Just thought of another one.

Sittin here watching pre-game stuff, and watching the steelers fans wave those damn towels and chant "here we go steelers here we go!" really bugged the piss out of me.

Same here. I was so incredibly happy when Lendale White stomped on that terrible towel.

People who don't stand up during Redskins games and then proceed to ask you to sit down constantly. It's a football game, deal with it.

Really obese people at sporting events I have to sit next to. Especially a problem at Verizon center when the seats aren't exactly the size of a lazy boy recliner.

People who like to constantly leave their seat during a sporting event. Went to a Caps game and some guy did this at least 20 times during the course of the game.

Someone scraping their nails against metal, specifically the kind used for gutters. Ahhhh I hate that noise.

People scraping forks against bowls.

You just reminded me of another peeve of mine. Can't stand fools that constantly pop their gum or chew it with their mouth open. Grow up, people. No one wants to hear that crap.

Maybe you could invent something that could make it less noticing... Maybe like a screen for people who chew gum that covers their face...

Like a Bubble Screen.... :doh:

Ok, I have a few.

1. People who can't make up their mind how fast they want to go when driving. I'll be going along at about 65-70 in a 60 for instance, and go to pass a guy going 60-65 (2 lanes each direction). Next thing I know I'm along side the guy and he's going just has fast as me. Now we're both going almost 70, and I don't want to go faster to pass him for fear of getting a ticket, but there are faster vehicles starting to line up behind me. ****ing pisses me off.

2. I think this has been mentioned already, but people who drive up a lane that is ending to butt in front of everyone else. This is really a problem for me when traffic isn't moving. The dumb ****s who go to get in front of everyone are the only reason I'm still sitting there behind a line of traffic, because people have to wait to let them back over. Almost as annoying are the people that actually let them back into traffic after they go to get ahead of everyone. I usually just get as close to the car in front of me as I can so I can trump their dick move with one of my own.

3. I live on the 4th floor of a dorm in college. There are two elevators in my building, and 3 staircases (one of which is directly beside the elevators). The elevators usually rest on the bottom floor I think. I typically take the elevator UP to my floor, but that is as far as my laziness goes. I ALWAYS walk down the stairs. It is sooooo annoying to me to see people that stand and wait for the elevator to come up and get them so they can ride down, when it's almost always quicker to walk down. And they do it not only from the 4th and 5th floors, but from the 3rd and sometimes 2nd too. I just can't even imagine wanting to wait to take and elevator down when it would take 30 seconds to walk down. So lazy it blows my mind.

Ok, I have a few.

1. People who can't make up their mind how fast they want to go when driving. I'll be going along at about 65-70 in a 60 for instance, and go to pass a guy going 60-65 (2 lanes each direction). Next thing I know I'm along side the guy and he's going just has fast as me. Now we're both going almost 70, and I don't want to go faster to pass him for fear of getting a ticket, but there are faster vehicles starting to line up behind me. ****ing pisses me off. I'm guilty of doing this one, sometimes. Some people just don't like to be passed. Even a buddy of mine at work says he does this on purpose. But I only do it when its just me and the other car. I would be pissed, too, if someone pulled it on me when there were cars lining up behind me. I hear ya...

2. I think this has been mentioned already, but people who drive up a lane that is ending to butt in front of everyone else. This is really a problem for me when traffic isn't moving. The dumb ****s who go to get in front of everyone are the only reason I'm still sitting there behind a line of traffic, because people have to wait to let them back over. Almost as annoying are the people that actually let them back into traffic after they go to get ahead of everyone. I usually just get as close to the car in front of me as I can so I can trump their dick move with one of my own.These are complete jerks. I do the same as you mentioned. Or I will floor it and not let them over. So, eventually they have to back off or end up running off the road.

3. I live on the 4th floor of a dorm in college. There are two elevators in my building, and 3 staircases (one of which is directly beside the elevators). The elevators usually rest on the bottom floor I think. I typically take the elevator UP to my floor, but that is as far as my laziness goes. I ALWAYS walk down the stairs. It is sooooo annoying to me to see people that stand and wait for the elevator to come up and get them so they can ride down, when it's almost always quicker to walk down. And they do it not only from the 4th and 5th floors, but from the 3rd and sometimes 2nd too. I just can't even imagine wanting to wait to take and elevator down when it would take 30 seconds to walk down. So lazy it blows my mind.

Yeah, I don't get this either. And at my job, its always the fat people that ride the elevators. And its only to go up one or two floors.:doh:

When people eat with their mouth open.

AND/OR

When people eat and you can hear that nasty lip-smacking sound.

:::CRINGES:::

I'm with ya, man. Drives me up the wall. I also can't stand it when someone is drinking coffee or cocoa or something and they make that stupid slurping noise. Let it cool down some, fool. Ugh.

Archived